Nightmares (Harry)

Y/N = Your Name
For this one shot soulmates can talk telepathically.
U and harry are soul mates.
Everything in italic is telepathy.
_________________

Harry's POV

I woke up instantly with a sweaty face and tears in my eyes. I looked around and saw that I was still in my dorm. I sighed in relief.

I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. I need to see her. I need her here with me right now.

But I didn't want to disturb her. I didn't want to wake her up.

She has been studying so hard these days. She doesn't even sleep much.

I decided to talk to her telepathically. If she answers me then I'll tell her or let my love rest.

"Y/N, love are you awake?"

Within a second I got a worried reply.

"Haz what happened? Are you okay? Yes I'm awake darling."
"Can you come to my dorm please?"
"Of course Harry I'll be there in a minute"

In a few minutes Y/N opens the door of my dorm and enters. She sees me and open her arms for me.

Y/N POV

Hearing harry told me to come to his dorm for me worries sick. I really hope he is okay.

I stop the work I was doing and rush to his dorm. I enter the dorm and see Harry with tears in his eyes and sweat all around his face.

I instantly know he has just woken up from a nightmare. I open my arms for him and he com rushing in.

I hug him tightly while rubbing his back and massaging his scalp.

I keep calming him down while pressing few kisses to his forehead and whispering sweet nothingness to him.

After a while Harry calms down and relaxes himself into me.

He loosens his grip a bit but still keeps his head buried in my neck.

I peck his head. "You feeling better Haz?"

Harry nods his head and replies with a muffled yes.

"Come on love let's get you some sleep" I said running my fingers through his hair.

Harry nods his head and detaches himself from me.

As we both are laid down on the bed Harry turns around and keeps his head on my chest and hugs my wait.

"I am not going anywhere I promise." Saying so I wrap one of my arm around his shoulder while I massage his scalp from the other.

For a while it was a comforting silent between us when Harry decided to tell me about his nightmare.

"Voldemort he held you captive and he said he will leave you if I sacrifice. I went to sacrifice, but he didn't do as promised. He handed you to Bellatrix and she killed you in front of me. I was son enraged that I went to attack her but Voldemort had a tight grip on me."

He got some tears in his eyes while saying so. I wipe his eyes and peck his forehead.

"Love I'm right here yeah? And I'll never leave you. I promise."

He gave me a smile and said "Okay."

I remove his hair from his forehead and kiss his scar.

"I want Y/N stories" Harry said pouting.

I chuckle at him and say "as u wish my love. So this story is between two lovers who met at a magical place..."

__________________________

A/N
*grins at u all* hiiiiieeeee~