My lives (Harry)

Requested by
writerenthusiast05
________________

Y/N = Your Name
Post War
_________________

Y/N POV
I fluttered my eyes open as I saw someone shaking me. I looked down and saw Teddy in his cute onesie (https://in.pinterest.com/pin/619526492492410957/) with his plushie with him (https://in.pinterest.com/pin/10344274142616224/).

Teddy is now 2 years old. Harry and I legally adopted him last year after we got married.

"Aww baby what is it? Come here."
"Mwomma I had a bwad dweam. Cwan I cwuddle widh you and Dwadaa?"

Teddy started to speak when he was a year and half old. It's been six months but his speech isn't clear and we don't mind it because it's normal for kids. Teddy knows everything about Tonks and Remus. He knows they are his parent but Teddy insists on calling Harry and me his parents. When he called us mum and dad for the first time we both were crying tears of joy.

I peck Teddy's forehead and his chubby little cheeks and say, "Aww sweetheart of course you can cuddle with Mumma and Dada."

Teddy smiled and climbed between Harry and me. He kept his plushie on Harry's side and cuddled to my side. Harry woke up because of the movement. Smiled and kept his arms over Teddy and me.

As I felt that both Harry and Teddy are asleep I got up from the bed as it was already 7. I went to washroom freshened up and went down to the kitchen. Harry and I bought a mansion in Godric's Hollow and have moved in there.

I decided to make pancakes. I brought all the ingredients out and started to prepare. I was almost done when I felt someone hugging my legs. I looked down to see it was Teddy.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Good Morning Ted. Did you sleep well?"
He smiled and said, "Yes mwommy I did. Are we hwaving pwancakesh today?"
"Yes baby we are. But first let's go and wake up your dad yeah?"

"Mwommy can I wake dwada up?"
"Yes love you can."

We climbed up the stairs to our room. Teddy jumped out of my arms and jumped on Harry. He started shaking him sating, "Dwaddy wake up. It's mhorning. We hwaving pwanchakesh. Wake up."

Harry woke up and started tickling Teddy. Teddy laughed continuously and said, "Stwop dwaddy stwop."

Harry stopped and got up. He pecked Teddy's forehead and said, "Good Morning buddy."
Teddy hugged Harry and said, "Gwood Mhorning Dwaddy. Now cwome onnnnnnn I want to have pwanchakesh."

Harry laughed and picked up Teddy and put him on his shoulder. I was standing near the door and was giddily watching my lives interacting. I love both of them so much. Harry walked to me and pecked my lips, "Good Morning Angel."
"Good Morning Harold. Freshen up and come down. Breakfast is ready." I said smiling.

He nodded his head and gave Teddy to me. I set up the food on the dining table and put Teddy's chair in between mine and Harry's chair.

Harry came down and took his seat. I gave him his pancakes with maple syrup, butter and fruits. Harry thanked me and took two spoons. He even fed Teddy with him. I took my pancakes with chocolate syrup and fruits.

After we finished breakfast I went to clean up the dishes. While I was taking out the plate Harry hugged me from behind. He pecked my cheeks and said, "I'll wash the dishes love, give Teddy a bathe we are going to spend this day together."

I pecked his forehead and answered, "okay love."

"Come on Teddy let's give you a bath yeah?"
"Yeshhh Tweddy wants a bwath."

I chuckled and took him in my arms I gave him a bath and dressed him (https://in.pinterest.com/pin/38351034317152073/).

Harry came to the room and smiled at Teddy, "You ready buddy to spend the whole day enjoying?"
"Yes dwada. Come on mwummy let's gooo." Teddy said dashing to the backyard.

Harry and I laughed. Harry picked me up bridal style and I squealed. He ran behind Teddy with me.

We played hide and seek, tag, catch-catch, etc. We even had lunch in our backyard like picnic. We played with water and enjoyed a lot.

Finally at evening we went inside. I changed Teddy into his night dress and we went to the living room for the movie night.

I gave him to Harry and went to kitchen to make some popcorns. I brought them out and Teddy finally decided the movie he wanted to watch. He said he wanted to watch Ratatouille. Harry nodded and put on the movie. We cuddled each other with Teddy in the middle.

After some time Teddy was fast asleep. I pecked his forehead and picked him up. Took him to his room and tucked him in. Pecked his forehead and quietly exited.

As I went down Harry opened his arms for me to lay in them. I laid and cuddled close to him. He wrapped his hands tightly around me and pecked my temples.

"I'm so sorry love we weren't able to talk a lot today."
"Haz don't worry. I enjoyed today a lot we spent the day with Teddy and I'm so glad we did. I can't see my life without the little goof ball in it."

"I love you princess! I know I didn't say this a lot today but I do love you so so so much."
"I know Harold. You don't need to say that to me a lot for me to remember. I love you too." I said smiling.

Harry put his index finger under my chin and brought my face up to face him. He kissed me and I kissed him back burying my hands in his hair. We broke apart and I rested my head on his shoulder sighing.

He chuckled and asked, "Tired?"
I replied with a small yeah. He kissed my forehead and started massaging my scalp. I cuddled more into him and pecked his cheek. Closing my eyes I drifted to sleep.
_____________________________

A/N: Hi my amazing readers. Hope you all like this one shot. Please do vote and comment. If you find any grammatical error or spelling mistake pls feel free to mention. I'll change it immediately.

I don't have anything else to tell today instead of saying that I'm vibing Olivia Rodrigo from the start of valentines week and crying!!! I hate valentines week!! It makes me feel single!! Sry for bring u all with my whining!!

Hope you all enjoyed this one shot!!

If any of you ever want to talk or just rant remember I'm just a dm away you all can dm me. I'll always be there to support you and listen to you without any judgment:)

QOTD: Does anyone want to date me?

Lol

On

The

Sirius

Question

QOTD: Which one shot did u all liked the most from my 11 ones?

writerenthusiast05  thank you for the request love. Hope you enjoyed it and it's up to ur expectations.

I love you all so much!
Bye my wonderful readers!
Have a good day/night!