𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Draco awoke much later after the sun had risen. I could tell when I felt his breath change rate and his body tense.

He didn't pull his face out of my chest—something I was fairly grateful for. I liked his head so close to me, I liked untangling his hair with the tips of my fingers, I liked my arms around him and his around me.

This felt right. I wished beyond anything that we could've always been this way. It was only wishful thinking, but maybe both of our lives could have turned out better if we were.

"Harry?" I heard a whisper below my head.

"Good morning," I smiled down at him, stroking a particularly knotted chunk in his hair.

He mumbled something back to me, heavy sleep laced in his voice. He held on to me tighter than before, and I returned the favour with delight.

"We could get up soon, if you want," I said, "It's just past nine."

Draco's head shot up from my chest. "Shit," he exclaimed, "What day is it?"

I chuckled. "Relax. It's Sunday."

He breathed out in relief, then proceeded to put his head back where it was before as I put my hand back where it was before.

"Since when do you care about making it to class, anyways?" I asked amused.

"Since you started dragging me there head first every fucking day."

I laughed again, a little louder. I looked down at him and watched a little smile appear on his lips. It was a nice, content smile. I liked it a lot.

"You don't have to get up if you don't want to."

To be honest, it was me who didn't want him to get up. I hadn't slept a wink, but that didn't matter if he was here with me.

"We should, shouldn't we?"

"We don't have to."

"No, we don't."

Neither of us said anything for a while.

Finally, I thought, someone who is fluent in silence.

So we laid, and we spoke softly, light brushes of fingertips along sensitive skin and soft clothing.

I didn't care about anything. I didn't care if I left Ron and Hermione wondering where I'd been all day long. I didn't care if Professor Sinistra nagged at me on Monday for not finishing my moon cycle assignment.

I didn't really care if I never saw the rest of the world again.

***

"Glasses! You have some explaining to do, Mister!" Ophiuchus shouted at me the second that I emerged from the common room.

"What, what?" I groaned.

"You and that boy!"

Any amount of amusement present on my face faded immediately. I knew that we should have been more careful the night before. Surely, someone was to suspect something. For Merlin's sake, I couldn't keep my eyes off him!