(5)FOR YOU

Travis pov

Weeks, months go by, he doesn't notice me. He talks to Kat, Danel Dave, and others I don't know. He treats ME like a friend. I can't take this anymore...

WHY DON'T YOU NOTICE ME SENPAI.

IF YOU WON'T LOVE ME NOBODY ELSE CAN.

You are mine.

And only. Mine.

Sal fisher.

*He basically snaps and goes on a killing spree, lucky Sal isn't here*

*Tw blood and you may get sad*

Screaming. Yelling. Pushing. I don't care. I'm covered in blood with a knife in my hand. I lock the doors so nobody could leave. I saw Todd looking for Neil in the crowd. I couldn't stop myself.

"PLEASE, NO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO" Todd begging as I towed him he was crying, I felt bad but... This is for Sal.

"Please.."

"Travis no.."

"TRAVIS NO"

"HELP"

"..."

He was dead. I just stabbed him in the head a few times, now on to the rest.

Larry, dead. Todd, dead. Neil, dead. Mabel, dead. Chug, dead. Ashley was already dead. She starved to death. Philip, dead. The school was dead. My hands were covered in blood. Nothing but silence.

Blood on the walls and floor.

Bodies on the floor.

But now...

I'm the only one left..

He can only love me..

...

"Travis?.."

I Heard a voice, I got my knife ready and when I turned around.. it was Sal, he was looking at me blankly, I was frozen I didn't know what to do but I wanted to know how he got in. "Y...you killed everyone..you were behind this?" Sal said still staring at me. "I did this for you.. I love you.. I wanted you to finally notice me..now that everyone is dead, you could notice me." I say turning around to face him.

"I've already love you."

"I knew you were behind this."

"But wanna know something?"

Sal step towards me then smiled

"I did the same."

"I LOVE YOU TRAVIS"