(6)What

.
..
...
....

"I LOVE YOU TRAVIS"
Sal screams, I was surprised, I didn't know what to say. He loved me back? I dropped my knife and ran to Sal. I kissed him then hugged him. The room got dark but I didn't care. I got the boy I loved and it's all I cared about. I felt a Sharp pain in my stomach. I was stabbed by Sal.

"I love you very much that I'd kill you and me" Sal stabbed himself smiling until he dropped dead, I was just left there in shock, my lover was dead and tried to kill me. Everything went dark then I was in my room. I checked where I was stabbed and it was gone, no mark no anything. I hear my dad scream downstairs. What happened.. I walked downstairs to my father with a beer in his hands, I guess I was dreaming, oh well I can do everything in my dream again.

*Tiny skip*

Gosh my father's body is heavy. This time I just strangled him so I wouldn't waste my time trying to get all the blood off my clothes. I put him in a cell for later.

*Skip*

No one was dead. Was i dreaming?
"Hi Travis!" I hear a voice, I turn to and it was Sal "h...hi!" My heart flutters it just isn't fair why can't I have him to my self..only to me.."Soo you weren't here yesterday and we were partners on a project" shit.. " can we do it in your place? My dad... He doesn't like company" I have to say yes "of course" "ok I'll see you in 6 " sal runs off, I look for Ashley, no sign of her. I ask one of her friends and they said she's been missing since last week. Good. I have a plan, a plan where Sal is mine. Forever.

*CLIP HANGER AHAHAHAHA*

*Yes I added a bit of ddlc reference*