(12) Void in the lake

...
..
.

I stepped though the door and.. There's nothing. I don't understand? What is happening?

I ran around a bit then I woke up in my.. "Room"? I don't think this is my room anymore, it was very disoriented and.. There's black stuff coming off the walls! A figure made out of the black substance stood in front of me,

" ⱤɄ₦. " It told me.

More of them started to come from the glitching floor and charged at me, I quickly sprinted out of the room into the hall while dodging the remains of my furniture. I make it down there unusually long hallway down stairs to see my father's "corpse" watching TV.

"ꌦꄲ꒤'ꋪꏂ ꋬ ꂵ꒐ꇙ꓄ꋬꀘꏂ ꓄ꋪꋬ꒦꒐ꇙ. ꒻꒤ꇙ꓄ ꒒꒐ꀘꏂ ꌦꄲ꒤ꋪ
ꉔꋪꋬꉣꉣꌦ ꂵꄲ꓄ꁝꏂꋪ. " Said my "father"

"ꇙꄲꄲꋊ, ꒐'꒒꒒ ꀘ꒐꒒꒒ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꋬꋊ꒯ ꌦꄲ꒤ꋪ ꒒꒐꓄꓄꒒ꏂ ꃳꄲꌦꊰꋪ꒐ꏂꋊ꒯
ꋬꋊ꒯ ꓄ꋬꀘꏂ ꄲ꒦ꏂꋪ. ꒻꒤ꇙ꓄ ꅐꋬ꒐꓄." Then he died. Again.

I walk outside and the sky was red. Nobody in sight besides myself and the broken world.

' Welcome to Nockfell ' Said the big floating sign but after I was done reading it, it changed. Now it was pointing the the lake. I guess I'm supposed to go the lake I say to myself.

I make it to the lake but.. There's no lake. Just void. There's screaming in there and the black figures trying to escape. One at the edge of the "lake" speaks to me.

"ነልሀቿ ሁነ. ነልሀቿ ሁነ ፕዪልሀጎነ. ፕዘቿሃ ክቿቿዕ ሃዐሁ. ሠቿ ክቿቿዕ ሃዐሁ. ዘቿረየ ሁነ. " it says pointing I'm the void before being dragged into the black obis of nothing. I kinda unstood it...

"Save us.. Save us _____. They ____ You. __ need you. ____ us. " is what I made out. They don't need to tell me twice. I jump in the nothingness and hope for the best.

my vision was blurry, I didn't know where I was.

"He's.. HE'S AWAKE. GUYS! HE WOKE UP. "

Was the last thing I heard before I fainted again.
...
..
.