(7)Sick

[Travis pov] [tw]

I knew how he was gonna be mine.. and only mine.

We're walking to my house for the project we're supposed to do, that damn teacher is always giving projects. We make it my house and I take him to my room. "Wow your room is nice! Do you live alone?" "Yeah.. my father passed away" what a lie but Sal is a sweet soul. He'd believe anything I saw. "Oh I'm sorry.." Sal says he looks away "it's ok don't be" we decided to get going with the project.

*Skip*

"Phew we're done" Sal stretches, "hey why don't you stay the night? It's pouring outside" please say yes.. "oh uh sure" perfect. "Are you thirsty?" I ask him "Yeah, sorry if I'm asking for too much" "No, no.. no problem" I go into the chicken and grab some juice, I used juice because if I used water for this it'd turn grey. I poured juice in the glass and poured some sleeping meds in.

*Tiny skip again*

"Here you go~" I say while handing him the glass, he takes it and drinks it.

[Sal's Pov]

I take the glass from Travis, the drink tastes like my meds.. I'm getting tired and the next thing you know, I passed out.

I halfly was waking up, I was looking around and it was blurry but the last thing I saw was me being dragged..

I wake up again and I'm tied up in a chair, I look around and I see Travis looking through my phone smiling. "H- hey! What are you doing!" I shout at him, he turns his attention to me and smiles wider "good morning Sally. Had a great nap?" He says while walking over to me, he's a psycho.. but I still love him... Somehow.. he places his hand on my face but I shaked my face away then he grabs it again with more force. "Hey. Be nice. I wouldn't wanna hurt you to get my way.." hurt me!? He was gonna hurt me? I stayed silent "Now.. I'm going to ask you something and you're gonna answer, ok?" He gets up and stands infront of me "be mines?" I- is that what he wanted? For me to date him? No.. I can't be with a psycho. "NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" He frowned at my response "well.. I'm going to have to MAKE you love me" he went to a closet and pulled something out... I saw in the closet was knifes covered in blood and bats and all that other stuff. He choose a ranch.. "do you like pinches?" "... No please don't" he shook his head "if you don't wanna be mine.. I'll have to do this."

...
..
.
(I'll try to update tomorrow guys)