Chapter 3

TxT pov

Yn has not returned home till now we will wait till tomorrow morning if she does not show up we will track her. Yn is like a sister to us we love her she is our only family. She did nothing to deserve the life she is living she deserves so much better. If only we were powerful enough we could save her from him. We what you are thinking you must be thinking yn is the mafia queen so why is she not powerful enough well your questions would be answered in the future.

Authors pov

Next day

J-hope and yn are shifted to bts dorm. They just got their conscious when they heard gun shots. BTS was terrified would be an understatement the staff was panicking too. But everyone noticed how yn was sitting like nothing is happening.

Jk- is she deaf why is she not hearing gunshots and acting like it's normal?

Yn- I am not deaf and I know it's my mafia team those crackhead might be here to get me.

J-hope- y-your mafia team means?

Yn- nothing I am the mafia queen. Wait let me check my gun.

Saying that yn took out her gun as if it's the most natural thing to do others were looking at her terrified.

Yn- don't worry I won't kill you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How will TxT react knowing yn has found her soulmate.