Chapter 11

Authors pov

Yn was sleeping in her room. All the bts member and sahishnu were in the living room. Sahishnu had called them.

Sahishnu- Everyone sit. I want to talk about something.

Suga- this must be worth it if I am giving my sleep for it.

RM- don't worry it will be worth it.

Jin- So what is this talk about?

Sahishnu - it's about yn. She was not like this before. She was kind, lovely, bubbly, social, energetic. She always thought about others first. She was soo very polite that even a new born could roast her. She was sensitive. She was a  naughty kid. Always playing around joking making others smile. But then it all started. I was born. My mom always wanted a son. I look like my mother which made my mother proud. Yn was not comfortable with having another child take all the attention but she knew I am just born and needed love. Yn was never close with our parents. They were just parents who boss her around. According to her this was like a business contract. She got good grades in return She got food clothes and shelter. She just turned 6 a few months before I was born. She loved me with all her heart. She shared everything with me which made me think that it all actually belonged to me. Whenever she got praised I did something that made my parents angry knowing that she will take the blame on her. Our parents were basic parents. According to them there was only one way of raising a child that was punishment. She was beaten with almost everything in the house. Heck my father did not even thought about my sister's dignity before making her strip and leaving her outside the house when she was 8 years old. She was with me supported me helped me fought for me. She is the best but I never understood her. I made problem for her and she She always forgave me. She never talked about her feelings kept it all in and acted like it was fine and we thought it was fine. We saw her smile not her tears. After I was born my mother went back to work. My sister took care of me. She was 6 years old and took care of new born. My parents were arranged marriage. They fought most of the time and it all ended with yn getting mentally, physically, emotionally and sexuaily abused. Yn had dreams. She was the best actor in the whole city at the age of 7. She was a golden child. My parents never supported her dreams. She was bearing so many things like this. One day she ran away. And after that I met her here today after so many years. She is mysterious but won't show it. J-hope jiju love her pls. She has completely changed. She is not my yn anymore.

--------------------‐---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------