Chapter 4

Flashback when yn was 11

Authors pov

Yns classes just ended she was watching YouTube to relax a little and go back to studying. Yn got a call from her mother yn was always afraid of her mother because her mother never believed her and always believed her son who was yns younger brother. His name is vishnu.

Yn picked up the call.

Yn- hi mom

Mom- hi. Did vishnu eat anything

Yn's mind- he did not eat anything if I will say the truth I will get scolded.

Yn- yes. (Yn lied)

Mom- your history chapters notes are here I want them to be learned by the time I arrive. What were you doing?

Yns mind- if I told her I was watching YouTube she will beat me when she comes home I will say I was studying maths which is a partially true.

Yn- I was studying

Yn brother snatched yn phone from yns hand.

Vishnu- she is lying mom.

Vishnu put the phone Mike off so yns mom thought yn is beating vishnu. She cut the call and called again.

Mom- YN HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY SON AND SNATCH THE PHONE FROM HIM. YOU SLUT GOOD FOR NOTHING DAUGHTER.

There vishnu was enjoying seeing her mother scolding her sister he was waiting for her mom to come so that he can apply false accusations on yn and make their mom beat yn.

Yn- mom I did not harm him he is lying.

Yn was on verge of crying remembering how their mom beats them. After a few more scolding yns mom ended the call. Yn locked herself in her room and cried her heart out.  She started having Flashbacks

Flashback in Flashback

Yn was sitting in the corner of her room scared hugging her knees her mother stood in front of her. Her mother started saying things to yn no kid wants to hear from their own mother.

Mom- yn you dirty little slut. I wish you were never born you brought nothing  but bad luck to our house. You are an unwanted kid. You ruined my carrier life. Even if a child was born I wish it was a boy who will like to have a daughter like you. You are worthless no one wants you.

Flashback in flashback ends

Remembering those words which her mother said yn started crying. She was alone she never had someone to comfort her. Her friend called yn their comfort zone and someone they can lean on but they never had thought that maybe yn too needs someone to lean on.

Flashback ends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a sneak peak in yns past. And remember words cut deeper that knives and swords. Be careful of what you speak. For you it might be something you said out of anger but for someone those words can be the cause of their depression and their hate towards themselves.