Chapter 8

J-hope pov

I looked in my soulmates eyes. They are full of hurt, betrayal and most importantly pain. He is the sunshine  🌞☀ of bts but if he showed them his dark side will he still be the sunshine? That is how he thought of yn. Yn is savage and strong but if she will show them her broken side will she still be the strength of the people near her?

Authors pov

He understood her. He saw how she acted cold and sassy just so that no one gets to see the real her. He understood yn is lost. He saw how she tried to be a close book but actually he could read her. Her face and words might not show her feelings but her eyes sure did. Hoseok saw her eyes. He knew he had to be the one who will save her from her demons. He observed how just so TxT does not gets hurt if plan A failed she took the risk to go to the lions den knowing she might never return he knew she cares but is scared. He knew she wants someone who will completely be her. No sharing. He knew she needed him and he wanted her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooya733 you wished me luck for my exam today and guess what. I scored full in my objective test.

Je vous aime ❤💙💜💖💗💘❤💙💜💖💗💘❤!!!!!