Chapter 9

Authors pov

J-hope- let's play 20 questions.

Yn- nice idea.

J-hope- I will ask the first question what is so, what are your hobbies?

Yn- I don't do hobbies.

Yn- what is your favorite movie?

J-hope- snow white and the seven dwarfs.

Yn- you watch Disney. I don't like Disney.

J-hope- why snow white has such a romantic story. 😍 how the price kisses snow white to get her to life and then they get married.

Yn- sorry to break it to you but the age of snow white was 14 and the prince was 30. So, according to me the prince should be behind the bars. And at the age snow white fell in love was the age every teenager gets a puppy love. Rather than marrying and giving heirs to the kingdom she should have been going through the puberty, making friend, enjoying her life, following her dreams. And in reality the prince never comes to save the princess. All girls need to be there own princes.

J-hope- speechless.

Yn- what is your favorite color?

J-hope- yellow.

Yn- why? I mean all colors represent something so why do you like yellow?

J-hope- yellow is such a bright color It shows happiness. What is your favorite color?

Yn- my favorite colour is red. It shows bloodshed according to me which means that to get something you need to lose something. It shows thirst of revenge and pay back. It shows war.

J-hope- that is pretty dark.

Then they hear a knock on the door.

J-hope- come in.

The inside comes an unknown man. That man had tall hight and well built body. His skin colour was tan. He had brown eyes black hair and an intimidating aura. He looked like a foreigner.

-------------------------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆----------------------------------

That's it for today. I will maybe update tomorrow and stay tuned to know who is that man.