Teasing Lisa x Reader

(Writing another Lisa x reader because Lisa looked sooo hot in her sumeru outfit that I had no choice but to write about her again, Raiden x reader after this.)

Today Y/n had just about had it.
Lisa had been teasing her all week with constant flirting, from subtly touching her inner thighs, whispering dirty messages in her ear in front of people, even going as far as flirting with the acting grandmaster to make her jealous and today Y/n had snapped.

Usually Lisa was the more affectionate one in their relationship and had no issues with displaying pda, infact Y/n could recall many occasions where people had caught them making out in the library or other areas in the knights headquarters and then telling Jean about it which always led to a scolding and a sufficiently long lecture about "workplace professionalism"

As soon as the last person had left the library, Y/n had cornered Lisa and demanded she let her know why she was doing this, now was the time to get to the bottom of it.

"Oh so you've noticed hmm? Yes I've been teasing you, only because you're easy to tease and I wanted to see how far I could take it before you finally did something" She smirked while maintaining her cool composure.

Y/n was speechless, these antics of her girlfriend would be the death of her.

"Well I gathered you were doing this on purpose, but the question is, what exactly were you hoping I'd do about it?" Y/n leaned in closer to Lisa, so close their faces were almost touching.

Lisa smiled seductively, her bright green eyes filled with lust. "Hmm... Well I was hoping you'd get so frustrated you'd drag me into our bedroom and have your way with me... but here we are still talking." Y/n's eyes darkened at this.

"Well let's fix that then, shall we?" The next thing Lisa knew, she was being led through the streets of mondstadt by a very impatient Y/n. "You'll regret teasing me so damn much you know, I'm not going to go easy on you."

"I'm counting on it." Lisa could sense
Y/n's excitement in her tone and urgency to get back home, it matched her own excitement and made her heart flutter thinking about all the things Y/n was going to do to her.

The pair had never had sex before, despite Lisa's flirtacious nature. She'd insisted that they waited and take things slow which Y/n respected as they'd only been dating for 2 months and friends long before that. They were already living together as roomates since it was convenient for them both but who knew it would lead to them finally confessing to each other?

Finally reaching their shared house, they barely made it through the door before Y/n's lips were on Lisa's, lifting her and wrapping her legs around her waist before slamming back against a wall and giving her ass a tight squeeze.
Neither of them could think straight as they fought for dominance, their tongues exploring each others mouths.
It was frenzied and needy. Lisa dug her fingers into Y/n's hair earning a small groan from the woman.

"You have no idea how crazy you drive me" Y/n said inbetween kisses, wrapping her arms further into Lisa trying to get as close to her as possible. "I need to taste you Lisa" Y/n said while kissing her neck "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you this whole week"

With Lisa's legs still wrapped around Y/n's hips, she carried her up the stairs in a hurry, never once breaking the kiss. Setting her down on the bed, she hovered over Lisa looking deeply into her eyes, she could see the lust stricken expression she had and the heavy blush covering her cheeks. It was driving her insane. She, was driving her insane.

Y/n's hands slowly started to pull her dress up, exposing her smooth creamy thighs while all Lisa could do was lay there in anticipation of what was to come next.