Dom!Jean x reader (detective au)

Jean's hands slid up Y/n's sides and her body draped down over the h/c girl secured to the desk. Her hips pushed into her ass and Y/n could feel the thick strap-on secured to Jean's waist rubbing against her lower reigons. "Do you know why I tied you up like this Y/n?"

"No." It was a whispered reply. She had laid her head down on the desk and her fists clenched the polls that her wrists were tied to.

"You can't think of one idea in that brilliant, big brain of yours?" It was teasing, her hips moving in slow, soft circles. The silicon cock barely made contact with Y/n's folds and with the ropes holding her down Y/n couldn't arch up to get more.

"I... I don't know." Y/n couldn't even remember her name at the moment, let alone form a thought as to what she had done. Whatever it was, Y/n wanted to know because she would make sure to "forget" again on rare occasions. Jean's body and dominance radiating over her own was making her unbelievably wet. Jean's confident, strong personality at work was something that had drawn Y/n to her from the beginning.

"You told Lisa that you got to use my handcuffs on Monday." It was a hot, raspy breath in her ear. "We weren't working on a case on Monday."

Y/n gasped, her eyes wide. She had told Lisa that she had gotten to use the handcuffs. She even mentioned that it was exhilarating. "I... I didn't realize she would connect the lines."

Jean had to chuckle. Even in this situation Y/n was mixing up common phrases. "Connect the dots." Jean corrected her before nipping at the shell of her ear. "Well she did and I put up with smirks and teasing the whole day."

Y/n moaned as Jean's hips suddenly stroked down firmly between her legs before pulling away all together. "While I loved you using my handcuffs I don't need my partner knowing that I let you use them on me."

"I'm sorry." Y/n breathed out, knowing it would never suffice.

"Don't apologize my dear. You're going to make it up for me right now." Nothing could prepare Y/n for the suddenly intrusion of Jean's thick shaft entering her soaking pussy in one fluid motion. The scream never made it from her throat; instead her mouth hung open as her hands held onto the desk for dear life.

Once buried deep inside her Jean held still. She knew Y/n needed a moment to catch her breath.

Jean would have never thought that tying Y/n up in such a primal way would have her burning in desire. But it was true. When Jean had flushed her body with Y/n's against the front door when they got home and whispered that she wanted to tie Y/n up in her ear she didn't think Y/n would agree. However, she was proven wrong when Y/n's eyes turned a dark color and she nodded her consent. And now here they were.

When she felt Y/n shift a little under her Jean knew that Y/n was okay and was ready to keep going. While Y/n had been slightly caught off guard when Jean had whispered her desire to dominate her, she couldn't resist saying yes. It seemed like her encouragement for Jean to research lesbian sex had led to a darker side than anticipated. It made a delightful shiver rush down her spine and Y/n grinned. Her Jean Gunnhildr, good girl, missionary sex partner had truly let go and indulged herself.

Wiggling her butt a little bit so Jean knew she could keep going, Y/n prepared herself for the onslaught that was bound to come.

"Don't come without asking for my permission first. Understood?"

"Yes." It was a breathy gasp as Jean swirled her hips.

"Good." Jean's hands would be felt on Y/n's hips before Jean began her pounding. Her hips rocked hard and fast, not working up to a rhythm or slowing down a single bit. Instead, the sound of their skin meeting over and over again in harsh, rough thrusts sounded in the room.