Handcuffs Shenhe x reader

(After frequent visits to Liyue harbour, Shenhe is more accustomed to life there. Ganyu offers Shenhe a job as a high ranking officer in the millelith, where she meets Y/n, and you've been dating ever since)

"Immersion therapy?" I'm not buying it. "Shenhe, I said we could do anything you'd like... get out your box of tricks, I don't care as long as it's with you... you don't need to pretend any of it's for my own good."

She nods at me, her eyes wide and filled with innocence.

Although as I think about it, I'm sure everyone already thinks we've done this... being a Captain with her very own pair and all... but nope, we've never done it that way, I'm usually the one in control, but then she thought it would be a good idea to use handcuffs.

Rules go out the window when it comes to her, which is ironic since she lives by rules and procedures, but I let her break all mine.

"I'm feeling very immersed... and uncomfortable."

"It will help Y/n... and it could be fun-"

"Oh it better be." The last time I had been in a position like this, it was by some ginger haired guy who had an obsession with me, and thought we were married... and then he'd tried to kill me. Fun! I'd never be able to thank Shenhe enough for saving me. Lesson to be learnt... free mora is never free mora.

She had led me by the hands up into her bedroom, kissing my neck as she removed my jacket, her hands sliding round the front of my waist, finding and unfastening my belt, I disposed of my accessories, earrings on her dresser then she held her handcuffs, dangling them off her slender fingers.

I laughed.

"You wanna?"

She shook her head.

"Do you not have another pair, we need two."

"Oh we do... do we?" I spoke in my mocking voice but she gave me that look, and instantly I regretted mocking her tone, her affliction. "Sorry." I whispered, flashing her a grin.

"It's ok, I have handcuffs of my own." Her eyes lit up, as i fished a matching pair out of my bedside drawer.

"No Y/n, those are mine."

"What is yours is mine... and mine is yours." She smiled, batting her perfect eyelashes at me.

"When did you even take these, these were in my closet..." i beamed a little more at her as if that was answer enough.

"Now strip." I spoke lightly, but with demand.

"You."

"I have the handcuffs. Strip." I demanded of her, her smile faded. My eyes grew dark as she moved closer to me once more, clicking one metal circle round her wrist. I lifted her hand to her mouth, kissing the palm, licking her fingers, whilst my other hand worked on pulling down her trousers, placing my hand inside feeling the silky fabric of her bodysuit. Her lip trembled and I took a sharp intake of breath. "Wet already Shenhe?" (Just for clarification, Shenhe is wearing her bodysuit under her trousers.)

I snaked my free hand around her waist, drawing her body flush against mine, my hand intentionally trapped down the front of her trousers, I slowly pulled them off, kissing her hard, pressing my leg between hers, venturing for friction. I felt her letting me, letting me take charge of our kissing but as soon as I felt her delicate fingers moving in my trousers pulling them down a bit and feeling how wet I already was, I lost all control to her.

"Get on the bed." She demanded. She removed her hand from my trousers once I had slacked my kissing, and my hold on her had faltered, letting her take control. I sighed missing the loss of her hand instantly. "If you want my fingers..." She licked the wet digits. "Then you will get up on the bed."