Stimulation Beidou x reader

It was moments like this where Y/n's confidence and perfect poise faltered. Her straight to the point, always so cool and collected answers flew out the window and her ability to rationalize ceased to exist. Her knack of dominating in the bedroom became useless and her mind and body turned to mush. Instead of logical explanations flowing from her lips, Y/n might even utter a curse word or two.

It was moments like this where Y/n didn't know which way was up and which way was down. She wouldn't be able to recite a single bone in the human body, let alone conduct a simple incision on a body which she had done a million times.

It was moment like this where Y/n might even call a reddish-brown stain blood right away without waiting for the results to come back.

Because in moments like this, Beidou was completely in control.

"Oh my God!" Y/n cried out to a God she didn't believe in (or if you do, ignore this part) as a sharp zap bit into her flesh and radiated throughout her body.

"That's still not the right answer." Beidou's harsh reply sounded in Y/n's ears before there was another zap on her backside.

"Ahh! Beidou!" Y/n screamed, pulling hard at the ropes binding her.

"Do you have something you'd like to say?" It was a raspy purr that oozed confidence and demanded Y/n's attention. Harsh, quick breaths came from Y/n and before she could get the words out another zap landed on her ass and Y/n lost the ability to breathe. Whimpers now came from the h/c haired girl and Beidou bent down so that she was eye level with the medical examiner. "Sorry love but you disobeyed me. I had to punish you." Y/n whimpered again, her eyes meeting the dark and ravishing eyes of the captain who currently had her at her mercy.

Y/n was draped over the new desk that she had bought for the ship, her legs tied to the posts at one end and her hands to the other. Her ass was raised in the air and her head hung just slightly off the edge. Lifting it a bit to look at Beidou who was knelt in front of the desk she shuddered hard when she saw the item causing her so much pain and delight.

Beidou smirked when she saw Y/n's cautious gaze land on their new toy, for surely it was one that Y/n had never expected Beidou to buy or be interested in.

For in her hand Beidou held a red, single cattle prod. One touch to Y/n's skin and a zap would prick her skin and sizzle in the air. A few weeks back Y/n had insisted that Beidou read some lesbian porn to help her out in the bedroom. What she hadn't expected was for Beidou to land on a hardcore bondage page where electrocution was used as a stimulate to sex.

But Beidou had and after watching a few videos her interest for the red cattle prod only increased. Her purchase had been spontaneous and Beidou wasn't sure at the time that she would ever use it, but Y/n's request that Beidou take the upper hand tonight spurred her into action.

"Do you like our new toy?" Beidou's voice dripping with confidence brought Y/n back to reality. Licking her lips in an attempt to wet her suddenly dry mouth Y/n didn't answer. A quick, yet powerful shock to her back was her punishment. "When I ask you a question I expect an answer."

"Yes." Y/n whispered, her voice shaky. Being culturally diverse and interested in all types of backgrounds Y/n had done extensive research on bondage and domination, but had only done some light stuff herself. This, what Beidou was doing, was a first for her as well.

"Mmm. I thought you might." Beidou teased, running the prod along her back but not shocking her yet. "But I still haven't heard those magic words." Another shock and a cry from Y/n mixed I with the sounds of the electric prod making contact with her skin.

"Thank you!" Y/n shrieked as Beidou went to shock her again. A smirk on her lips and Beidou lowered the cattle prod.

"Good girl." Y/n sighed in slight relief as the cattle prod lowered away from her skin. While it hurt like a bitch Y/n's body was responding in a totally different way. Her clit throbbed and her nipples were pressing painfully into the desk beneath her.

Beidou stood up and left Y/n's line of sight as she walked around the delicious medical examiner laid out so nicely for her. Her rough palms rubbed along the skin of Y/n's spine and down to her ass.

"You remember your safe word right Y/n?" Beidou asked. A nod of her head and Beidou's hand came down hard on her ass. The smack vibrated off the walls and Y/n cried out once more. "What did I say about being asked a question?"

"I have to answer you."

"And did you answer me?"

"Well I nodded my-" Y/n's reply was cut off by another smack on her ass cheek. "No I didn't."

Beidou stroked the flesh that was turning a slight red, her hand print barely visible on Y/n's delicate skin. "For such an intelligent, upper class woman you don't know your manners very well. I'm going to have to teach you them." Y/n stayed silent. She knew that this was how S&M relationships often went from her research. While they weren't involved in the bondage community Y/n had to admit that role-playing as such was definitely turning her on. "Now I'm going to ask you again. Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes." Y/n made sure to answer right away this time.

"Good. And what is it?" Her long nails dragged down Y/n's spine, faint line marks appearing.

Y/n moaned softly before replying. "Anchor."

"Then let the training begin."

Pirate mommy appreciation 🙏🛐