My Little Fox Yae x reader

Y/n swallowed, her nerves finally kicking in. She had been stubborn, sure of herself, and cocky with Yae all day and on the way home. However, now she wasn't so sure.

It was easy to be confident and snarky when you are dressed and out in public. But not so much when those clothes had been removed... well ripped off... and you are blindfolded, gagged, and tied face down on your own bed.

And that's exactly the predicament Y/n found herself in right now. Her hands were cuffed over her head and she couldn't see or talk. She was pretty sure that her ruined dress, panties, and bra were still laying in a ripped pile near the bed where Yae had thrown them when she rushed at Y/n. Wiggling her toes, Y/n kicked her heels off hearing them hit the floor with a solid thud.

Laying her head to the side Y/n flicked her tongue around the ball gag in her mouth. It wasn't so big that she couldn't mumble out some words. Listening to the air move around her. She didn't even think Yae was in the room.

It took a few more minutes before Y/n began to squirm. She pulled at the cuffs, testing them before wiggling her butt a little. She was getting anxious and wanted to know where the hell Yae was.

When a few more minutes passed and Y/n still had no idea where Yae was she felt her heart rate increase. Trying to listen for any sound of her, she could only detect the sound of Ei downstairs. "Aeee?" Her name came out garbled because of the gag.

"I'm right here. I wondered when you were going to ask." Yae's smooth, seductive voice fluttered over Y/n's ears. She had been leaning in the door way of the bedroom just watching her. It was rare to see her so still. Normally she was up, moving around, trying to fit as much as possible into one day.

Y/n blushed, turning her face toward the sound of her voice. She wanted to demand that Yae come over and touch her, but was prevented from doing so. She was still stubborn and refused to give into Yae that easily. Even with the position she was in.

A few more long seconds passed before Y/n shifted again. A sigh sounded from her mouth and she tugged on the cuffs. "Aeeee." This time her name wasn't a question. It was more of a demand.

Yae chuckled quietly, moving slowly toward the bed. Y/n felt the bed dip as Yae slid onto it and her breath caught. She waited to feel Yae's touch but it never came.

Her patience was about gone and Y/n desperately wanted Yae to touch her. Being made to wait for so long she had envisioned what Yae might do to her and had gotten herself wet. And knowing that Yae was just looking at her made her center ache. Her clit was pulsing and Y/n pushed down with her hips to grind it softly into the bed beneath her.

Yae caught the movement. "Aeeeee!!" Y/n shrieked her name now. Yae had spanked her ass. Hard. While this wasn't the first time they had sex and certainly not the first time they had used the cuffs this was a first for the blindfold, gag, and spanking.

Yae grinned wickedly. It was also a first for the toy secured around her waist. They hadn't introduced any toys yet. They were content with just their hands and mouth, but Yae knew that Y/n had actually enjoyed sex with men at one point while she never had. Wanting to fulfill that need and prove that she could be just as good as any man with a dick, Yae had bought a strap on.

And not just any strap on. It was a vibrating one. Yae never did anything in baby steps and knew that Y/n was going to love it. She had no idea that Yae had bought it or was currently wearing it. But that was kind of the whole point.

Y/n felt Yae's warm hand on her ass, stroking the spot where she had spanked her. The touch burned slightly and Y/n pushed down into the bed, away from her touch; earning her another spank. A strangled moan was forced from her throat and her hands fisted around the bed posts.