↬့◗Various Characters | Vacation Ꙭ

3K reads special

3K reads special

This is not the vacation I dream of

I'm inside my teapot packing my bags, getting ready for vacation with everyone and I heard Ningguang already prepare a place for all of us to relax in a guesthouse with hot spring in it, me myself can't wait to jump in to that hot spring because I...

I'm inside my teapot packing my bags, getting ready for vacation with everyone and I heard Ningguang already prepare a place for all of us to relax in a guesthouse with hot spring in it, me myself can't wait to jump in to that hot spring because I need to relax my body, daily comission that Katheryne gave me these day makes me exhausted.

"I'm ready, let's go !!" I teleport from my teapot to Liyue front gate and everyone already there even Ei wanted to come visit the guesthouse with us.

"Sorry if I took so long, everyone already here ?" I look around checking if all of them already there but there's one person missing Xiao, he really doesn't like crowded place huh ?

"Sorry I'm late."

Oh ? That voice, Xiao ?

I bet he's late because thinking wether he'd go or not, typical of Xiao I suppose.

"Well, I guess everyone already here, let's get going."
We all go to the guesthouse walking, well I thought we will use waypoint so we could get there instantly but no Ningguang chose to walk, well it's fun though Zhongli and Xiao picking apples from a tree, Keqing and Ganyu show off their pitcure at beach together, Diluc and Kaeya having brothers and Ei I bet she's irritated by Venti who always bothering her.

Not long after, we arrive in the guesthouse, it was hidden inside a cave and then just walk straight and go out from the cave, the guesthouse was like in the middle and evey side of it are hills and mountains.

"This place is awesome ! When did you find this Ningguang ?" I said as I walk through those huge brown doors.

"Well, I found the cave first when I was on a mission last week, I was curious because I never found that cave before so I walk inside until I found this hidden guesthouse. Now let's decide our room through game." We all sit on the main hall and play a game.

"So, one room for four people, girls with girls, boys with boys." We all nod but Childe whining.

"Why not girls and boys ? You know if boys with boys and girls with girls, something might happen 😏 if you know what I mean." I hit his head with a book that I found laying on the table.

"If a girl ended up one room with you, something will happen." Ningguang stopped us and sigh.

"Let Ningguang pick for us, she's the one who came up with this idea." Jean said and we all agree. She write on a piece of paper it doesn't take long for her to give it to us.

Roommates
Girls:
1. Me, Keqing, Ganyu, Hu Tao
2. Sayu, Diona, Klee, Sucros
3. Fischl, Barbara, Noelle, Lisa
4. Amber, Eula, Mona, Xiangling
5. Rosaria, Kujo, Ayaka, Yoimiya
6. Qiqi, Xinyan, Yanfei, Beidou
7. Y/n, Ei, Jean, Kokomi

Boys:
1. Venti, Xiao, Zhongli, Kazuha, Tartaglia
2. Thoma, Diluc, Kaeya, Albedo, Itto
3. Chongyun, Xingqiu, Bennett, Razor, Gorou

We read all our names, some of us scream in happiness and not for Venti, Xiao, Zhongli, Kazuha and Tartaglia.

"Me ? The yaksha sharing room with fatui !? And trap archon !? Hell no !" All five of them kinda make a separated circle and arguing.

"I'm fine with all of you, I don't know y'all well enough." Kazuha said trying to end the argument, but nope nothing.

"Guys, enough cmon !" I said and they all turn to look at me as if I'm their last prey.

No shit !

"Y'all deal with it or I cross you out from the list 😊" after Ningguang said that problem solved, now we're moving to our rooms and get ready for hot spring.

We change our clothes and went to the hot spring, well some of us brings weapon and we carry our visions everywhere 😭😭 Ganyu with her bow and arrow, Keqing with her sword, catalyst everywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️ shake my head.

__

"Finally, girls night." Beidou said while drinking I don't know beer maybe ? Wait where did she buy that ? Never mind.

"WOOOOOO !" Boys hot spring is noisy as hell, they are like splashing water and some of the water come to us from above.

"What the heck ? Water fight ?" I saw Ganyu tiptoe to a small waterfall that already here inside the hot spring, she use her bow and aim to the boys side.

"OI GANYU ! YOU FROZE ITTO !" We all laugh but suddenly Childe shout something I couldn't hear and an arrow coming right to us.

"DIONA ! SHIELD !"

"LEAVE IT TO ME !" Diona share her shield with all of us, well it's a chaos all over the place and Zhongli use his pillar so that everyone can climb to the girls side.

"PERVERTS !!!!" Barbara scream and then Ei do the rest, she draw the booba sword slash everything.

Well after that incident the guest house owner ask us to clean our mess and rebuild the massive hot spring because after Ei used her booba sword, Zhongli throw meteor to us 🙂 and thank goodness Kokomi heal us.

____________________________________________________________

3K READS 😭😭😭😭 THANK YOU SO SO SO MUUUUUCCCCHHH, I'M SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU, THANK YOU 😭 I NEVER THOUGHT IT WILL TURN OUT LIKE THIS 😭😭😭 THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT