Part 1: Kyuubi Enraged

The horrifying sound of the Kyuubi could be heard throughout the Land of Fire. Kushina Uzumaki lied next to her new born baby boy, tears flowing down her eyes as she watched him cry. She tried comforting him but to no avail.

 "Minato"  she cried out hoping the Fourth Hokage her husband would survive.

She watched as the Fourth Hokage got smacked by one of the Kyuubi's paws.

The Yondaime hit the ground, hard. He grunted in pain as the Kyuubi readied it's claws to impale the man.

Kushina yelled as she saw what was about to happen. The man she loved with all her heart was about to die. She couldn't let that happen.

She got to her feet as fast as she could in her weakened state, screaming in anger. Chains bursting from her back swiftly engulfing themselfs around the monsters body, pinning him to the ground.

"I will not let you harm the two most important boys in my life!" she yelled looking at the beast leaking out so much KI (Killing Intent) that Minato shivered.

Kushina looked like she was about to pass out. Seeing this Minato quickly Hirashin'd in a Yellow flash to help Kushina stay on her feet.

The red-haired woman looked at her husband and asked,

"Minato, what are we going to do?"

Minato looked at her and then at the ground. He remembered that man in a odd yellow mask and thought for a second.

He had came to a conclusion, that man had to be stopped.

He looked at Kushina, and then his new born son. 

"Minato?" she shrieked as she saw the look of realization and sadness in his eyes.

"Kushina, do you trust me?"  Minato said.

"With my life" she yelped out.

Minato smiled as he looked at his beloved wife and then to his son. A single tear fell down his cheek as he started to perform hands signs.

Kushina body was filled with shock as she came to the realization of what Jutsu he was about to perform.

She was about to cry out and tell him to stop but Minato looked at her and simply smiled.

"I'll love you forever and ever my Red-Hot Habanero"  he whispered

"Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin"  (Sealing Jutsu: Reaper Death Seal) he yelled out

Suddenly a large purple figure with a white cloak draped over its body appeared. Minato moved towards the Kyubbi as the figure took the monster soul.

Minato knew that sealing the Kyuubi into a newborn would surely kill the child. So he decided to split the Kyuubi's into two. 

Minato sealed the Ying half into his son while the Yang half was sealed inside himself.

The Kyuubi was enraged as he managed to break one arm free from Kushina's chains.

The foul beast moved his claw towards the boy, intending to kill the disgusting boy.

Minato and Kushina panicked.

Both of the parents mustered whatever strength they had left to save their son. They both jumped infront of the claw.

Blood splattered everywhere as the two parents we're impaled.

They both smiled as the saw that their boy was fine.  

"We don't have much time, so say what you need to him now." Minato blurted out in pain.

Kushina started to break down as she wasn't going to be able to see her baby boy grow up.

Kushina then began to tell her son about the Three Prohabitions for a Shinobi. 

"Also beware of Jiraiya-sensei" she said with a light chuckle.

She looked at Minato who had almost no more strength to hold on to his life. She panicked as they locked eyes for the last time.

"I'll love you always my Minato"  she said as a depression swept through her almost lifeless body.

Minato looked back and said,

"I will seal our remaning chakra into him."

She nodded as Minato performed another sealing Jutsu on the boy.

After that was finished Minato and Kushina could feel their life fading away.

They both looked at their baby boy and whispered

"I love you Naruto" 

Their lifeless bodies fell onto the ground.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Feedback Here Please!

(AN) 

Here it is! The end of the first chapter of my first book! eeek! I'm so excited. Hopefully someone will read it. I will try to get another chapter out sometime this week. There will be a little timeskip. I don't actually know where to go in the story. I have a general idea but we'll see what happens. Sorry if it's not up to par with other stories. Thank you for reading.

(29/11/21) 4:53 PM