Part 3: New Start

(Timeskip to Naruto's Start At The Academy)

"Naruto! Time to wake up!'" Kakashi said with a grin under his mask.

"It's your first day at the academy"

Kakashi looked at the six year old boy as he lept out of bed.

"Finally!" Naruto yelled out in pure joy.

Naruto was so excited, he had been training since he was able to walk. The boy loved training with his Otou-san. Kakashi was quick to note that the boy had immense chakra reserves for his age, rivaling those of a high-chunin, low-jonin. Kakashi knew that he was part Uzumaki and held the Kyuubi. So he knew those were the reasons behind his reserves.

He also noted how Naruto's work ethic was on par, if not better that his eternal rival Might Guy's.

Naruto was some what of a prodigy. He had more potential than anyone, and Kakashi wasn't about to let that go to waste.

Kakashi taught him the Shadow Clone Jutsu as Naruto had to much chakra to make a normal clone.

Naruto also got given a hefty lecture on Chakra Paper and its purposes. Naruto was pretty smart so he picked up on the use of it pretty quick.

The boy filtered a tiny bit of his chakra into the paper. It split into two pieces, one side started to wrinkle up, while the other side turned into dirt and crumbled.

Naruto had Wind, Lightning and Earth release.

"Come on, get ready. Your Kaa-chan has made breakfast." Kakashi blurted out.

The grey haired man wasn't a morning person, but he knew Kurenai would kill him if he didn't wake up and get Naruto ready.

Kakashi shivered in fear thinking of all the things that would happen to him if he didn't get up.

His thoughts quickly exited his head as the boy chuckled at him,

"Kakashi Hatake, The Copy-Cat ninja, scared of a woman?"

Naruto gave an eye smile as he saw his Tou-san rub the back of his head nervously.

The boy had took inspiration from his Tou-san. He wore a mask just like him, had a tendency to be late to anything and everything. Naruto also followed in the footsteps of his Tou-san by letting Kakashi teach him Kenjutsu. Naruto wasn't the best but he was getting there.

He noticed his bright yellow hair and frowned, he wanted hair like his idol, so he asked his Kaa-san for help and she gladly helped him by dying it a silver-greyish. Naruto also took his Tou-san's signature jutsu the Ligntning Blade and put his everything into perfecting it. He learned how to do it but not on Kakashi's level.

xxxxxxxxxx

Naruto rushed to get ready. As soon as he was he grabbed Kakashi's hand and sprinted into the kitchen. Kurenai who just finished breakfast smiled at the boy as he started to pig out on his food.

"Kaa-chan! Kaa-chan! Today is the day!" Naruto said while his mouth was full.

"Naruto-kun, please slow down before you choke or get sick. You don't want to miss your first day because you were ill now do you." Kurenai said with a fat grin on her face.

Naruto was embarrased as he realised he was chewing and chomping with his mouth open.

Kakashi and Kurenai both smiled and laughed at the boy.

They had finished breakfast. He told Kakashi he wanted to leave now, but he has an hour until he needs to be there. Kakashi had told him this but Kurenai glared at him. Kakashi got frightened and agreed to leave now.