House Visit

Third person P.O.V

A month. It's been a month since the host club found Higabana in that cursed red room, yet the young prodigy has yet to show up to school. Of course she was granted a leave of absence but no one, not even the teachers, knew of the events that happened to her.

The host club still functioned, but each host had conflicting thoughts and couldn't pay full attention to their clients. They put on a brave face only for their big smiles to turn into deep frowns after the last customer exits the room. Of course some took it "better" than others, but the small third year made such an impact on this club in the short amount of time they've been together.

Now here the club was, after the last customer left, sulking together in the comfort of their room. Not one person spoke, all seemingly too enraptured in their own guilt and worry to take notice of the others. However, one host was not sulking alone; in fact he wasn't sulking at all. He had a plan up his sleeve to try and bring the musician back into their club.

"Should.. we go see her?" Haruhi asked to no one in particular.

"According to Mimi, Higabana has been making steady progress in her appointments. We can always try calling." Kyoya stated.

"I think visiting would be best. Maybe we can just stay for a little while." Haruhi pondered. Kyoya hummed and started to type away on his laptop. The host club sat in silence as they wondered what to do.

"Mimi says that would be a great idea, she just ask that we don't hug or touch Higabana at all during our visit." He stated, mostly towards the smallest member of the group.

Everyone agreed and started to pack up the music room. Once everything was in order, the club climbed into the young Ootori's limo and they made their way to Higabana's.

Once they arrived, Mimi was waiting for them outside with a familiar face beside her. Honey-senpai grips his stuffed rabbit onto dear life in order to not pounce the tall brunette. Even after everything they discovered about the Kobayashi siblings, the blonde felt so conflicted on his feelings towards Orochi.

"Orochi." The blonde's cousin stated, earning an awkward chuckle from the brother.

"Don't be so worried you all! Orochi is living with us now, and he is on strict probation." Mimi said trying to ease the tension.

"I'm glad Higabana has friends to look after her, but she's really trying her hardest to move on. Just don't push her to far ok." Orochi stated. The host club nodded and made their way into the new Kobayashi residence.

The house looked fairly similar in layout to the old house, but it seemed that Higabana was moved to be right next to Mimi's room. The host club saw familiar faces, but the most familiar being Higabana's closest friend Lily. The host club made small talk with her but she refused to speak of Higabana's current state or what happened at the last residence.

The air in the house wasn't as warm or as cheery anymore. What once seemed like a welcoming home now feels like a cold prison cell. As they were led to Higabana's room Honey-senpai noticed that there wasn't a single rose doorknob anywhere. He was taken out of his thoughts when Lily opened a door to the left of them.

"Please wait here for a second." She stated. The host club obeyed of course and waited.

Honey-senpai's POV

About a few seconds later Lily walks out and leaves the door open for us to enter. We all pile in and walk into a barren room. It was devoid of any personality with all white furniture and no windows. Truly a prison cell.

"Hey guys." Higabana said with little to no enthusiasm.

"Do you mind if we sit?" Kyoya asked with a soft tone. Higa nodded and we all took a seat on the white couch a bit of ways from her bed.

"How's the club been?" She asked with no glimmer in her eyes.

"The customers miss you of course! They miss their muse!" Tamaki stated trying to cheer her up. Higabana scoffed with dead eyes.

"I'm not sure about that. The customers are too nice sometimes." She said. Soon an awkward tension settled among us all.

"Higa-senpai, you're not ok is there anyway we can help?" Haruhi bluntly stated to the girl. They made eye contact for a second when Higabana looked away.

"There's.. nothing you can do. It happened, I just need time to get back into my skin." She said sadly.

"I see you're going to come back to school soon, will you be okay? I can ask my father for any accommodations you may need." Tamaki seriously asked her.

"Actually um.. I.. I would like if Mori-senpai could... uh...walk me to my classes. Of course if that's ok with you Mori-senpai I just.. I trust you." She struggled.

"I accept." Takashi nodded with a small smile.

Hold on is something going on here? Why would she say she only trusted him but not me? She also did that when we saved her... does she not trust me?

As I was lost in thought I looked up to briefly make eye contact with Kyo-chan and I flicked over to Higa. She was lowly talking to haruhi when she waved her to get closer. Haruhi stepped up and they started having a girls talk.

Why doesn't Higabana trust me?

Higabana's POV
As I asked Haruhi to come forward so I could talk to her, I hoped the boys would go into their own conversations.

"What's up Higa-senpai?" She said. I motioned for her to come closer.

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to be in the club anymore. I don't... I can't... I can't be around men you know..." I try to get out. Haruhi nods.

"I understand. I also want you to know that you can talk to me anytime ok. And I won't tell these idiots." She said with a small smile. I nodded.

"Oh by the way" she started, "what's the whole Mori-senpai vs Honey-senpai thing? You don't trust Honey-senpai?" I paled at the question.

"No no it's not that at all! I trust Honey-senpai it's just Mori-senpai is... a calming presence. Also I don't know how I see Honey-senpai, you know?" I stated but when I looked at the brunette she had a deadpan look.

"No I don't." She stated.

"Maybe when the guys are gone I'll explain more." I chuckle slightly which made her face brighten.

"CAKES ARE DONE!" My aunt yelled outside my door. I sigh and ask the host club to head to the dining room without me.

As they started leaving the room soon it was just Honey-senpai and I which made me a little anxious. He turned to look at me with saddened but relieved eyes.

"I'm so happy you're home safe now. I know we were too late but... I thought I'd lost you for good. None of us could sleep knowing you were out there alone." He said with his calm demeanor.

"Thank you. Thank you so much for never giving up on me." I squeaked out trying to not let any tears fall. He nodded with a small smile and left while closing the door.

Once I heard the click in the door knob, the tears started to fall.

A/N: ugh I hate fillers but here ya go happy holidays and sorry for slow updates ;-;