A New Beggining

A/N: The time lapsed from the performance til now has been a month! It is now a month away from the school fair!

Higa's POV

Ever since the performance the host club put on, there have been way more customers. At first I would just sit and talk with Kyoya, but now I'm starting to work on becoming a musician again. As part of my therapy treatment, I would have to practice any instrument of my choice for at least 10 minutes. I do this exercise at home as I want to surprise the host club with a performance as well.

Honey-senpai and I are on good terms, he occasionally visits me and we talk about random stuff. Mori-senpai sometimes joins us but I think he mostly comes to practice the drums. Today the host club is here at my house to talk about the school festival.

"Alright! So as the father of this household it's only fitting we do a royal theme! We can have a carriage, prince/princess costumes and a royal ball!" Tamaki stated while striking some poses.

"Let's put it to a vote shall we, all for?" Kyoya asks, we all shout some sort of yes, "Very well. We can talk about logistics later."

As the host club starts to disband I quietly tap Kyoya on the shoulder.

"Hey Kyoya, I have an idea for the festival." I whisper not to lowly since the rest of the club is chatting. Kyoya nods and I continue.

"I would like to put on a performance for the host club, I can supply the band and everything so we can keep it just between us right?" I ask with narrowed eyes.

"Of course, and I'm very excited for your comeback Higa. This will be just between you and me" Kyoya slightly smiles while pushing up his glasses.

Once I got the go ahead I texted Orochi and let him know our plan is approved by the tax man himself. That's also a relationship that I didn't expect, Orochi and I are going to therapy together once a week and it's been helping our bond. My aunt Mimi joins us also and it's like repairing our damaged family together. Although the meeting where I told them what happened ended up with us three crying and not leaving each other alone that night.

"Higa" a voice called me, I turn to see Honey-senpai smiling at me with his calm demeanor, "you ok?"

"Yea, I'm gonna get going, Orochi wants to go to a family dinner." I smile back at him.

"Ok, we'll all walk to the front together!" He suggests.

We make our way to the front of the school but there was something different about the air. It seemed lighter, maybe even calm. I look around at my friends and was faced with genuine smiles, usual antics and just overall feeling content. I didn't realize it but when looking around at the host club, I reached for Honey-senpai's hand.

I turn to look at him and gave his hand a light squeeze. I smiled with a light blush on my face and he returned the squeeze. That's how we exited the building, hand in hand, feeling nothing but content.

A/N: short filler sorry y'all I'm in a deep writers block trying to finish this book.