Knowing Kira

MALIA:

I was running and the wind blew and shook my hair. I have to find Kira and Scott. I know who is Scott, but Kira? i don´t really know her. 

I have to go to a big house with a red roof and the other part white. 

I see a small girl that see like my age, that is with a tall and strong guy. Scott. And i think that the girl is Kira.

I approach them and Scott see me with confusion.

"Hey" i greeted

"Hi, Malia?" Scott answer me

"Yes, and you are Scott?" i ask

"Yes" he look very confuse "wait, what you have there?" he ask me looking at the sword.

"I just don´t know" i say undertone "it´s complicated" i tell he looking at his eyes.

"I can understand complicated things" he say smilling

"Okay" i say.

I tell him everything, how i meet Stiles, where i meet him, the things that happend with the nogitsune, that i almost die but sStiles sacrificed for me.

"Well" he say nervous " i think that we need to find him" he say firm then he turn to Kira and take his hand and then he look at me "Kira, this is Malia" he say poiting me

"Hi" i say reluctantly, not bacause i don´t like her, she look friendly, but this is time consuming without looking for Stiles.

"Hey" she say undertone

"So, what time we go to find him?" i ask

"Malia, i think that is not convenient that you come with us" Scott tell me

"Wait, what?" what did he say?

"It´s just that i need that you do other thing" 

"What thing?" i ask him angry

"I need that you find a house" he say smilling "or you have one?" well, i dont really have one, but, i    don´t care.

"I was a coyote remember?" i tell him " i don´t need a house"

"Uum.. sorry" Kira interrumpt me "my family used to live here, and we have an old house" she say smilling " i think you can stay there"

"Well, but i don´t know where is it" i tell her frustrared, i know that she just want to help, but, i need Stiles.

"I can take you there" Kira say

"Okay" i say giving in

                                                     +               +                  +

Kira directed me to the house. In the house were so many dust and humidity. There was some furniture dispersed and broken. 

 "Who used t live here?" i ask her

"My..." she start but she stop "...i guess that someone of my family"

"Oh, that´s good to know" i say smilling

"And what are you?" i ask her "you don´t look like a werewolf or something like that" 

"Well, you are right. I´m a kitsune" she say and i frown. "well, i´m a fox" 

I nod and take one of the photos that i get in the basement. I see it, there was a woman and a men, but the photo look older and the woman look so similar to Kira. Wait, is Kira!

"Kira?"

"Yes?" she answer me approaching me

"Look this photo" i give her the photo " is it makes you known?" i ask. She look the photo and when she realizes who are in there she drop it. 

"Where you find it?" 

"In the basement of 'Hechein House'" i answer her 

"We need to tell Scott" she proposed.

I nod and she turn to me.

"I mean, i need to tell he" Really!?

"What?" i scream

"Sorry, but you need to stay to... clean the room" she say smilling

"Right" i say. She nod and then she go. Obviously i´m not going to stay here.

I go to the door and i try to open but it´s locked. I try to use all my strength but i failed. I see a shadow in one of the windows, i turn and i see Kira leaning out. 

"What did you--" i start to say but she interrumpt me

"Sorry, but in this house don´t used to live my family, this house is of a familiar of one of our friends, well, supernatural friends" she say smilling "enjoy it" she say and then she go 

"What?" i scream.