Learning Manners?

MALIA:

Just be human i say to myself. I´m infront of the refrigerator seeing the meat in Stiles house. Control yourself, i repeat. 

"Malia?" i hear the voice of Stiles like an echo. "Malia where are you--" he say. I twirl and i see him standing infront of me , i have the meat in my hands. He see me and then the meat, me and meat, me and meat, me and meat, i smile to him i he frowned. "What are you doing Malia?" he ask approaching to me.

"Nothing" i answer him smiling

"Well" he say and then he see the meat "I will take that--" he say approaching his hands to my meat and i growled. "Okay Malia, you can´t eat that" he say quiete

"Why not? I´m starving!"

"Because is crude, the human persons can´t eat crude meat" he say smiling

"Why not?" i ask again

"Beacause..." he start and then he sighed in frustration "Malia, i love you, but if you want to fit here you don´t have to do things like this"

"Why not?" i ask 

"Because..." he breathe "You have to learn manners"

"Manners?" i ask

"Yes, something that teach you how to behave. You want to stay here or not?" he ask. I fell like my father is scolding me.

"Yes" i say undertone like a little girl, looking at my shoes.

"Come here" he say. I fell his warm hands in my shoulders and he made me approached to him, i overrated my face in his chest and one of his hands touch my head and then he patted me, he kiss me in the head and then he reloaded his jaws in my head.

"I love you" he say and i close my eyes. I hear his hert beating so clear. "I can not get tired of saying it" he say still patting my head. "And all of this is for your own good, Malia" he say and i understand. "So, you need to learn somethings" he say saparating his body for mine and looking at my eyes."So...first, how you eat?" oh! That is easy.

"Alone or in monogamus couples" i say smiling "Looking for small mammals especially shrews, voles or rabbits" i add "Or small insects" i say still smiling "Well, i prefer the deer" i say and he start to laugh. "What?" i ask 

"Is just that--" he start and then he laugh more intensive.

"What?" i ask and he laughs more and more. "Stop! Don´t fun of me!" i say trampling the floor with my feet.

"Sorry my little werecoyote" he say approaching to me trying to hug me but i got back "Sorry Malia, is just that that´s kind of things you shouldn´t say" he say and then he take me from my arms and i hug him touching his back and he my hip. "And this one too" he whisper in my ear and the he separete to see me, he take my face in his hands and kiss me. I hugged him tighter and he moved his hands from my shoulder to my hip so slowly that make me sigh.

He separetes his lips to mine and approach his mouth to my ear and kiss it. "It´s progress" he whisper. And i smile. Then he kiss my neck make me fell tickle, with his hand  he make me approach him more. I fell his hand under my t- shirt and i move my hand arround his neck pulling his head closer to mine. He took me hugging me to his room. He close the door and it makes me shiver. He kiss me in my lips so savegely and he caress my belly under my clothes, he pulls me to the wall and then he separetes and he took off his t-shirt, so quickly he take me from my neck and kiss me harder. Making me moan. And i answer it biting his lips.

"Stiles?" a man nocks the door and it make that Stiles stop kissing me

"Yes?" he ask breathless continue hugging me.

"I´m home" 

"Good to know" he say frustrate

"Are you okay?"  the man ask

"Yes, dad" Stiles say and then the door opens and an old man entered, Stiles separate to me and his checks turn in a red color

"Oh god! Malia? Malia Tate?" he ask looking at me and then to Stiles, i recognized him, is the sherrif! 

"Dad! This is not what you think" Stiles say pointing him and me.

"I don´t even want to know" he say and the the Sheriff came out of the room. Stiles turn to me agape. Why?

"What?" i ask and he just smile.