Time for skating

MALIA:

I wake up in the chest of Stiles, i stand up and i go to shower. When i get out i see Stiles recharged in the door with a cup of coffe.

"Hi" i greeted him

"Hey" he say approaching to me, he put his cup in the table next to me. I fell his warm and tender hands in my hip, he pull me closer to him, i fell his breathing mixing with mine, i take him from his neck and i pull him closer, our fronts touch but not our lips. "Hey, don´t want to go skating, do you?" Stiles ask me undertone. 

I remember that i used to go with my mother, father and my sister before the, the accident. But, i don´t will let it to torment me.

"Yes" i say looking up at his eyes.

"Okay" he say separating for me. "Just let me take a shower and we go, okay?" he ask and i nod.

I wait him in the kitchen sitting in one chair next to the stove, i hear a footsteps and my heart start to beat so fast for exciting. I twirl and i see the dad of Stiles.

"Good morning Malia" he say and i smile. Stiles had told me that i have to be kind, but is impossible, it´s just i can´t get used.

I hear an other footstep and i stand, i see Stiles going down the stairs, he see me and smile. He salute his father hugging him. It makes me remeber my father, i miss him, if i hadn´t known Stiles maybe now i will be alone, my father two days after i come back he start to drink and that makes me go to 'Echo House', and in some way it makes me fell good, in Echo House i meet Stiles. 

The warm hand in my shoulder of Stiles woke me up of my thinking. I twirl he is smiling, and the lights reflects the color of his eyes, a honey brown, i need to admit that make me crazy..

"We go?" he ask and i nod.

                                                        +        +        +

We were in his jeep driving in the road, i turn to him and he was smiling.

"What?" i ask

"Is just that this is good, no?" he ask. This?

"This?" i ask

"Yeah!" he was so happy "Spend time with you, just like a normal teens" he say smiling

"Yes" i say noding and smiling.

We arrived. The building was not so great. The parking was alone, i supossed that in the building it will be only Stiles and me. He turn to me smiling, and smile to him too, he get out of the car running and then he approach to me to open my door. He stand his hand to help me and i frowned.

"What?" he ask laughing

"Nothing" i say smiling and taking his hand to get out.

"I think that i can not be your Romeo, but i will intend to" he say. What? I don´t undertand him. I frowned.

"I don´t get it" i say walking to the door letting him behind, i hear his footsteps, he reched me and he stand next to me looking what i do. "What?" i ask looking at the front

"I love you" i smile looking at my shoes.

STILES:

The last night Malia ask me if i love her, and i tell her that yes. But i need to prove it. So i have an idea for pass time with her. I bring her to the place i gone with Scott, Lydia and Allison. It makes me in some way sad remembering me Allison but, i think that stay with Malia there can erase it. I look at her, she was walking to the door. She look happy, comfortable, like the Malia i love.

When we enter into the building it was alone, just was a music of background, i recognized it inmediatly. Feel real of Deptford Goth. I like the song so much, i go to the reception with Malia to ask some skates, i help Malia to put hers.

I help her to stand, i try teach her how to skate but i fall, she laugh a little before help me. I reload in the wall and she move like she know what she was doing. She skidded to right and then to the left. Even she spin one time and she didn´t lose the equilibrium i´m agape, i can´t belive it, she approach to me and she stand her hand to me, i take it and we skate throughout the track. 

We laugh of nothing and at the same time of everything, i was so happy to stay with her, to seem like a normal couple of teens, i stay with her holding hands and kissing, i don´t want to forget this moment ever. 

I twirl to her smiling.

"I love you. God! I really love you!" i shout looking at her eyes and she laugh

"Stiles" she say serious and i paralyzed "I love you too" she say smiling and i sigh. 

I approach to her, i take her from her neck and i get closer enough to kiss her. The kiss was slowly at first but then it get more and more passionate, she take me from my neck with one hand and with the other she take me from my back pulling me closer, although more could be not. I touch her back with my two hands and caressing her, she sigh and i also. We separate and i look at her eyes. "I love you" she say just moving her lips "I love you too" i say just moving my lips too. We smile and she hug me, we squeezed more and more each other.

I would never let her go, i promisse to myself.