Who will love me?

STILES:

I have never think that Malia will leave me, but now she's gone. I was in my bed, i can't settled. I move to my right and then to my left, but it was impossible. I twirl again to my left and i see Malia, i smile a little. She come back. I miss her cold and warm body next to mine, i try to talk and she notice it.

"What?" she ask turning to me.

"I used to sleep in the middle in the bed" i say and she frown

"Not anymore" she say moving her hand.

"I know, i'm trying" i say and she turn to me. She let her head and her hand recharged in my chest. I hold my hand with her and i put my other arm around her body. But it not served of nothing, i just can't settle.

"Yeah, i can't sleep if it isn't in the middle" i say sitting and she sigh.

"Then we spoon" she pruposse. And i nod.

"I can spoon" i say turning to her. I put my arm around her body and i laugh a little. I fell a tickling in my hand and i start to move it to end it, i try not to wake up Malia, but i failed.

"What now?" she ask a little bit angry.

"Yeah, hum. My hand is fallen asleep" i say and she sigh pulling my hand away. I twirl to my other side moving my hand trying to wake up it. Malia and me were lying back to back. "No, i don't like this" i say and she sigh frustrated.

"I might kill you" she threatened.

"I know, i'm sorry" i say undertone. And i turn to her scratching my neck and looking at her like i don't know what to do.

"Okay then." she say and she take me from my arms "Just come here" she hug me and i smile "Just care" she settle and i settle to her perfectly, i get agape, i settle my pillow and i hold her hand.

"I like this is god" i say and i settle every time more. "Yes this is good" i say closing my eyes. I fell a hole in my chest and i'm scared. I try to hold more strong the hand of Malia, but it dissapear. I twirl to her, and she was gone.

It was a dream.