Tino's Relief

Taku took off the broken gauntlets in front of everybody. These were the only things that received any form of significant damage. Even his beast skin clothing had not been damaged. Taku's expression turned solemn as he turned around and spoke to Tino. "Protect those three, make sure that those two enemies don't kill them and that they don't come to intervene here."

Tino nodded as he squared off with the two people. The trio of Tadi, Ranga, and Nyasha were shocked by the power that Taku was showing. The three of them were only slightly weaker than the two that Taku was facing off with. In fact, if it wasn't for that lady with the bow then the three of them could've easily run away.

Taku on the other hand was extremely cautious. Not because of the threat that the opposition caused, but because of his own threat. He knew that the only way he could defeat the duo in front of him was if he used the weird smoke power that he had.

The only problem was that the last time that he had used this weird power he had completely lost control. He had experimented with it a couple of times after that, but he feared that he might go on another killing spree, so he had restrained himself. He did not want to turn the Foot Guard into a mess.

He stared intently at the duo in front of him and proceeded to attack. His feet began turning into smoke as well, and what surprised the two is that Taku's speed went up a level. In but a blink of an eye, Taku was already in front of the blade-wielding man. He punched out and the man this time barely managed to raise his blade to block. This time around the blade was suddenly surrounded by a dim brown light.

Bam!

The minute Taku's fist landed on the blade he felt as though he had hit an indestructible wall. The man took a dozen steps back, but was perfectly fine; he was not injured at all. What surprised him the most was that Taku did not bother attacking him again instead he used his situation to his advantage.

The man and woman were standing right beside each other when Taku attacked, and now that he had pushed the man back he was not going to give the lady any chance to retreat and open up a gap between the two. He had experienced just how deadly this woman's archery skills were, so at the moment he was not going to take any more chances.

He threw out his fist with the fastest speed that he could muster. Now the lady was well prepared as a wall of fire suddenly appeared in front of her. Taku did not bother stopping his fist when he saw this. His fist rammed into the firewall and the flames immediately retreated a bit.

Ba!

Even though the woman was not directly hit by the fist, she still spat out a mouthful of blood as she retreated. Taku noticed what the woman was trying to do so he quickly moved his feet as he followed the woman. Just as he was only about to close down the distance, he found that the blade-wielding man was coming up to attack him.

He used his very keen soul power to see this man. The man swung his blade towards the target that he thought was unaware of his presence and attacked. Taku just smiled as he ducked down and dodged the blade by only a hair's length.

"What!" The duo could not help but exclaim when they saw that Taku had dodged this attack. The woman knew just how dangerous the blade-wielding man was when he was sneaking up on someone. Even people who were a level above him would be injured if he snuck up on them, especially in an environment like this which completely supplemented his earth element.

Taku just smiled as he kept on chasing after the lady, fist after fist were thrown at her, and time after time she used her firewall to block.

Bam!

Bam!

The man kept on trying to attack from behind but each time Taku would dodge without any effort. Just as the man was about to attack again Taku spoke. "You should just sit down and wait for me, I would have finished her a long time ago if it wasn't for you being such a pest and slowing me down."