45 Year Old Virgin

The five of them stood there in a daze as they saw the material they had to transport. It came as a shock because initially they only had to transport a couple of weapons but seeing the mountain of herbs and medicine in front of them caused them to hesitate, seeing that amount of care they had to put into the goods now was far more than they had to put in a pile of metal. Taku could only shake his head as he moved towards the carriage, the rest of the team followed but it was evident that none of them really wanted to take this mission on anymore.

Taku then said, "I am inexperienced when it comes to driving carriages, I would like to ask if anyone among you guys actually has any experience in driving a carriage."

The four of them looked at each other solemnly, most of them were spoilt brats, growing up they never really had any time to learn simple things like driving a carriage or any form of miscellaneous tasks.

Ranga then said, "This King is not a peasant, do not ask me stupid questions about tasks that are only meant for those who serve this king."

Nyasha, Tadi and Tino just shook their heads when they heard what Ranga had said. By now the whole team was used to hearing such crap from Ranga.

Nyasha thought for a while and then shook his head, "I have only done such tasks a couple of times when I was a child, I barely even remember most of this. The other problem is we are traveling through a tunnel so even if I could drive a carriage, we still need a professional so I suggest we hire someone."

Due to the fact that they had only stayed a few weeks within the town, they still had additional gold left. It was expensive to try to hire coachmen using contribution points as there was no set price for hiring using points.

Taku nodded, "One of you can go and hire the coachman and one of you can go and grab necessities that we will need during the journey, Tino and I will stay here and meditate."

They all agreed since Taku and Tino were the weakest in the group in terms of Zesa accumulation, they needed all the time that they needed to cultivate. Tino went to one side and sat in the lotus position and began his meditation. Taku, on the other hand, calmed himself down and began moving his finger in the air, it all looked random at first but after a while, there was a golden hue that was suspended in the air as his finger moved. He managed to draw an arc but just as he was about to continue he started sweating profusely as his hand stopped, staying suspended in the air.

He realized that even though his soul power had increased from the previous night, it was still not enough to draw a quarter of the Zesa amplification seal. He knew that this was not something that he could just attain within a night but he couldn't help but be impatient because so far everything had just come so easily to him...well except the dombo endeavor.

His master had told him that drawing stuff like seals would at least take him up to six months but then the problem was Taku knew the dangers that were coming and he knew that if he didn't raise his level or at least raise his battle prowess, he would not only put himself in a bad position but he would also endanger the lives of his teammates.

Taku was aware that he did not really have the qualities to be a leader but due to the hierarchy in this world, he was unable to step down from his role. Be it in terms of wealth or experience he was the weakest in the team. So as a way to compensate for his lack of experience and wealth, he wanted to at least have enough strength and skill to lead in battle.

At the moment he realized that with his soul power seals were slightly beyond him, so he decided to try and cultivate the soul manifestation art. Even though the process of cultivating the soul manifestation art was similar to cultivating the seals, from experience he knew that he had a higher chance of drawing a bow than trying to draw something as complicated as a soul seal.