Guardian Kaguvi

The person (Giant) that was sitting at the very top was also rather shocked. He calmly stared at the giant that Taku had chosen and sighed heavily.

"It really is a good choice for him. Especially after seeing his soul... This kid is truly bloody blessed with luck. "

Even after all the commotion that had happened because of him, the chosen Spirit was still sitting there as if nothing happened. There was no joy on his and not even a muscle was being moved.

The Giant at the top just shook its head as it stood up and started to walk away. As it reached a certain point it was greeted by a fully armoured individual.

Without any greeting he asked the armoured man. "What do you think about his selection?"The armoured man was precisely the man that Taku had just gone four rounds with. "It's a good choice." The armoured man started. "But it's not something we should be overly concerned with now. Let's just see how it all unfolds. Aren't you gonna explain what this is all about?"

The Giant shrugged and said, "I will when the kid properly has a handle on his powers."

...

Back in the throne room Taku noticed that all the giants started disappearing one by one. He also noticed that these giants that looked like statues almost seemed as if they sneered towards him.

"That's weird."

Taku quickly threw it at the back of his head when he saw that the only giant left was looking at him with a smile. That expression that exuded calmness a minute ago was now filled with joy, uncontrollable joy.

"You did a good job today kid." A weak voice transmitted into his ears. "You should've seen their faces when you chose me. It was Comedy, Pure comedy."

Taku: "....."

....

Saru was sitting beside the pond humming to himself when Maka walked towards him.He didn't even bother raising his head to look at who it was, nor did he give her the opportunity to greet him. "Have you fallen for this kid so much that you have to come here at this moment, I never knew you were into small little boys, Isn't he like 5 or 6 years younger than you, I kind of get what you doing though. Catch their hearts when they are still young."

Maka could not even make a sound after hearing What Saru had to say. You'd think after being his Disciple for over 5 years she would be used to something like this. But every time it was Saru's utter shamelessness that always kept her astonished.

She just could not understand how such a well respected man in society could say such shameless words without any hint of embarrassment.

"He's a good fighter." Maka answered without emotion.

"Oh..." Saru started. "Isn't that the same as declaring your love for him."

Maka sighed, there really was no way to reason with a fool. "How long till he wakes up?"

"I have no idea." Saru answers truthfully. "He's been in there for at least 4 hours. No one usually lasts that long."

"What are your plans for him?" Maka asked.

"Depends on the answers he found in that place. I can't act on anything yet because I don't know just what exactly happened to him. Once he is out I will get some info and make a proper decision then."

"Just one more question..." Maka inhaled and exhaled before asking. "Even though he's probably very talented, that kid is a walking bomb. How do you know that he won't lose it and go on another killing spree? You're usually a more cautious person than this. I mean sure we don't know what type of cultivator he is but isn't that a bad thing to a certain extent?"