Nobody Is Perfect, But Nobody Is Normal Either...

It had been a week since Taku had won the battle royale, and in this one week he felt as though time was moving way too fast.

At first he thought that he would be the captain of a newly formed team, but to his surprise his team had a lot of experience already.

This was weird because Taku himself was yet to sense to sense zesa, so for him who had no cultivation to lead a team of cultivators was unheard of. As much as he tried to not believe it, the facts had already been laid down in front of him.

He was even more shocked to find out that the team he would go meet was already on a mission and he would have to meet up with them mid-mission.

Luckily Tino was also assigned to the same team which was also quite a shock, but the real sucker punch came when the two kids were told that they would have to travel alone to a Valley that was 3 months away from where they were.

The only form of transportation there was around here were either Elephants, horses or their own feet.

Even though the elephants were powerful and safer to travel with, they were still rather slow.

If they were traveling on foot it would take them even longer so their only option was to use the horses.

Horses were not very welcome in the Gutu Empire. Even though they were faster than Elephants they were not as secure. A normal elephant could easily handle a dozen or more attacks from a low level cultivator, but horses would die in an instant.

At the moment, he and Tino had no other option. A week after the battle Royale and Taku was already going on his first ever mission.

He didn't even have a cultivation base and yet here he was waiting to depart.

Most people began sensing zesa at 16 but there were some who were abnormal like Tavonga and Tino who were only 15 and another monster like Taku who was only 14 years old. So usually after graduating most people would form teams and go into the nearby forest to train in actual combat against normal beasts.

Taku and Tino would not have such luxuries though.

Even though Honde Valley barely had any Demonic beats, it did not mean that they didn't exist within it. The demonic beats there just barely showed themselves. Over the years there had been a few sightings of demonic beats, and most of these beats were at least tier two beats which scared the living hell out of lower level cultivators.

At the moment Taku and Tino were sitting in silence in a hut near the training camp. The two had not bothered to say a word to each other as they waited for their orders to leave. To their surprise the hall master came personally. The two greeted him respectfully as he entered.

The hall master nodded and told the two to sit as he began explaining.

"Normally this stuff would be explained to you in the period of the next two years but I have no choice but to explain this now... ultimately there are 3 levels of cultivation and each level apart from the last, have 3 other sublevels, the last level having 6 sublevels."

"The first level is called the Pamamonya and the sublevels consist of the Tohwe, Zhanje and Tamba levels. The first level is to temper the skin and your Zvikanganwahama (Kidneys): although the tempering of the skin is important the tempering of your Zvikanganwahama is just as crucial. This will determine which element you will be using afterwards...

After you temper your Zvikanganwahama it will determine whether you will use Rudyi (Yang) or Ruboshwe (Yin) elements. Most men use Rudyi but there has been cases in which a male cultivator used Ruboshwe elements. Usually in this level you will require the MaTohwe fruit to help speed up the process of tempering your skin."