⚔︎

CLIQUE SLUT

"You can sit up here gorgeous, I'll be back, practice takes a good 2 hours so you'll be here a while" hange said walking you up the bleachers to the top

"You can sit up here gorgeous, I'll be back, practice takes a good 2 hours so you'll be here a while" hange said walking you up the bleachers to the top. "Ok" you mumbled as you looked around the gym at the basketball players. They all were looking up at you and hange. You found it weird, and it made you nervous. Your face flustered as you felt like everybody was staring at you as if something was wrong.

Hange noticed and looked back at what you were looking at. She knew exactly why they were staring, but you had no clue. But pretty soon, you would understand why. She smirked at them turning back around to you. She stared down at your timid frame, you hesitantly sat down still feeling their eyes staring bullets into you. She placed your booksack next to you as she continued to gaze at you. She rubbed her finger across your face as she flashed you a toothy smile, you blush at her pearly white teeth. "Alright I'll be back" she said walking down the bleachers toward the rest of the team, in which they still had their eyes fixated on you.

You huffed looking back down to your lap. You grab your booksack pulling your notebook and computer out to do your assignments for Mr smith. You smack your lips at the 6 assignments her assigned that were due at the end of the week. But you weren't worried because everything on them you already knew how to do. You clicked on the first one pulling out your notebook and getting started.

__

"Y/n..wake up" you heard faint talking and moving of your shoulder. You eyes fluttered open as you sat up from the railing of the bleachers. You look up at Hanji who was hovering over you. "Wake up babe, practice is over" she said, her breathing heavy. You get a good look at her seeing sweat covering her face. You look down at your notebook and computer laid out in front of you. "I'm gonna go take a quick shower, I'll be back" she said standing up straight. You nod your head as she walks away into the girls locker room.

You began putting your things away  into your booksack. You grab your phone as you wait for hange to return. After a good 30 minutes, she walks out of the locker room. When she got closer you looked at what she was wearing. A pear of black sweat pants, a black crop top that showed part of her stomach, paired with all black Jordan retro 12's. Your mouth slightly hung open as your eyes linger her sculpted body. Her abs were toned to perfection, part of you wanted to just touch and graze them with your fingers. You were so busy drooling you didn't even notice she was in front of you now.

"You done staring, pretty" she said knocking you from your thoughts. "sorry" you say looking around at everything except her. She grabbed your jaw making you look up at her, your eyes catching her beautiful brown ones. "You like what you see huh y/n she asked as she grazed her thumb across your bottom lip. You stared at her in shock. You couldn't even begin to form a proper sentence to even respond to that. All you could do was stare. Your body had completely froze on you.

You stare at her as your eyes widen, "I'm just teasing y/n it's ok" she said as she stroked your cheek, baring that laugh that you found yourself falling for every single time. You chuckle a bit, "I knew that" you say picking up your booksack. "We're going out to eat, you wanna come with me" she asked throwing her arm over your shoulder. You thought about it for a second. You seriously didn't wanna talk to anybody. You found it hard to communicate with people as it is. You just knew your anxiety levels would fly through the roof.

"I don't know I usually don't-".

"Cmon please" she smile. You sighed. "Ok fine" you say giving in almost instantly.

"That's my girl" she said planting a kiss on your forehead. You and her walk to her car, an all black audi. (I have an obsession with Audis leave me alone 🙄🤌🏾).

"Nice car" you say. "Thanks" she said opening your door for you. You smile getting inside, getting comfortable in the seat. She closed the door going around and getting into the drivers seat. She turned on the car putting on her seat belt, you did the same. "Alright let's go" she said as she placed her hand on your thigh pulling out of the parking lot.

__

Hange opened the door to five guys for you, you both walked in seeing the entire basketball team at a booth, they were all talking, and were pretty loud. You and hange walk to them. She kept her arm over your shoulder, your head against the side of her breast. Once you guys were close enough to the table, they noticed you and her.

"Took you long enough" one of them said stuffing fries into her mouth. Hange slid into the booth first followed by you. "Hm, who's that hange" The tall with blonde hair asked. You avert your eyes to her, she was staring a hole through you. You gulp looking back down. Little did you know, they knew exactly who you were.

"Everybody, this is y/n, y/n this yelena, pieck, Sasha, mikasa, Annie, historia, and Ymir" she said gesturing toward each of them as she said their names. You awkwardly waved as your leg slightly shook under the table. "Hm, she's a shy one isn't she" the girl pieck said, her eyes instantly averted to your breast. "She is, but imma gonna break that soon" hange said looking down at you.

Everybody started their own conversation with each other. You and Hange were talking and having your own conversation about random things. "You want something to eat" she asked. "Mm, ok" you say. You and her leave out to the booth and proceed to the register where you ordered your usual and she got what she wanted, and paid for your food.

Your phone vibrated in your pocket. As you opened it you looked at the time. It was a little past 4. You then see a text from your mom. She asked you to come home to help her with something. It was getting late and you had a lot of homework to finish. "Hey hange, my mom needs me at home and I have a lot of home work to finish" you say.

"Ok babe, I'll take you home" she said walking back over the booth with you behind her. "Hey guys, I'm about to take her home right quick then I'll be back" she said to her friends. They looked at you. "Leaving so soon" yelena said leaning back into the booth spreading her legs a little. Your face heats up. "Yea I have help my mom with something" you say averting your attention to your toes.

"Mm, I guess we'll see you later".

You nod slowly as you say your good byes to everybody, by goodbyes, you waved.

Hange drive you back home after you have her the address, her hand placed on your thigh the way there. After a good 15 minute drive, she pulled up in front of your yard. You look up at your house then back at her. "Thank you for the food, and brining me home" you say with a big smile. "Of course princess. Don't forget about Friday, I'll be here to pick you up at 11 still" she said as you grab your booksack and food.

"Ok". Before you got out of the car she placed a kiss on your forehead. You smiled a little getting out of her car with your bags. As you walked away she pulled off down the road. You sigh walking into your house telling your mom you were home.

After you finished what she asked you to do, you sat up finishing the homework that you had due. After you finished that, you took a good shower, watched some Netflix for a while, then fell asleep after some time.

Been a while since I updated this mf 🤌🏾