⚔︎

CLIQUE SLUT

You held the black swimsuit that you had been currently trying on

You held the black swimsuit that you had been currently trying on. The little pool thing that Yelena had asked you to come to started at 8. And it was currently 6:57. You had slightly enough time. You huffed as you couldn't decide between the yellow or the black swim suit. The black one was a safe option, but the yellow one was a bit revealing, showing off more of your cleavage.

You were deciphering between playing it safe with the black one, or being bold with the yellow one. Yelena did tell you to dress with something "fuking hot".  You sighed picking up your phone facetiming Jasmine's phone. It rang for a second before her face appeared in the camera. Her hair was all over her head indicating that she was sleeping.

"Jas I need your help" you say as you bite your lip between your teeth. She sat up, "With what". You had totally forgot that you didn't tell her about going to their party. "Well, I was on the phone earlier with Hange, and long story short, Yelena invited me to come and get in the pool with them and a few other friends" You say as you flopped on your bed. Jasmine quickly sat up off her bed and her eyes were completely open now. "And when the fuck were you gonna tell me this" she asked shocked.

"I'm sorry I really forgot to call you, and really it's not that big a deal, all we're doing is getting in a pool".

That's what you thought.

"Still, I shoud have known time you ended the call with them" she mumbled. "Anywho, lemme see the swimsuits because I know thats what you called for". She knew you all too well. You propped your phone up on your dresser as you began undressing yourself. "All that ass" Jasmine grinned staring intensely at the camera at your ass. You giggled, "You're a pervert for real" you say as slide the black swim suit over your body. "Ok, what you think about this one"

You do a spin showing the suit off. It covered most of your body, but you butt and breast poked out like sore thumbs, along with your tummy that slightly poked out as well. But that wasn't anything new. Every suit you've had never covered your butt or breast, so really you gave up trying to find one that did.

"Mm, I like it, but you're going to a pool party with a lot of hot people, thats for like going to the beach with family rather than a pool party" she said honestly. You slid that swimsuit off of your body, then putting on the yellow one, which took longer because you had a hard time finding what body parts went where. It was a pretty suit that was all yellow, it had a long slit through the middle showcasing your breast, and missing fabric pieces on each side of your thighs that showed your hips, thighs, and a lot of your bottom.

"NOW THATS WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKIN ABOUT" Jasmine said as she watched come in view of the camera. You smiled as you did a twirl around showing her the suit. "God if we weren't bestfriends, I'd totally fuck you" she said completely lusting over how you looked. "Who said we couldn't" you teased. Her smile faded, "Don't temp me y/n" she mumbled as she rolled over in her bed. You put on a hoodie and pair of shorts over your suit, then throwing your hair up in a bun. You didn't mind getting your hair wet today, you had to do your wash routine anyway sometime this week.