⚔︎

CLIQUE SLUT

*booty clenching smut and angst*

"Hange, so help me god if you let me fall" you said as you held onto her for dear life. Your heart thumped against your chest as you tried to balance yourself on the roller skates. "Y/n I'm not gonna let you fall ....... Intentionally" she said. Your eyes snap in her direction. "Hange, I'm being dead ass, if you let me fall I will literally take these skates off and call an Uber home" you said. The sad part is, you were being serious. She chuckled, "ok ok, I'm just joking, I'd never let such a beautiful thing fall" she said. You looked up at her and smiled.

You were so tired of doing that but it was always force of habit everytime she said something to you. The rest of the team was on the wall talking. They had been on in the rink skating but you and hange haven't because you were scared shitless. She walked you over to were everyone else was. The tall one looked at you examining your body. If you remember correctly you believed her name was yelena. If you were being honest she was kinda hot to you. Hell they all were. It made you nervous as hell to be in the presence of them. The dominance that radiated from all of them made not only your heart beat pick up but the heart beat between your legs that you felt when you looked at any of them was unmatched. You convinced yourself that you were a whore for thinking that. And if thinking that made you a whore, then you're a whore.

"Can one of you hold her up while I get my phone. Even though we shouldn't have to if you'd stop being a baby" she said glaring at you. You rolled your eyes as you let go of hange and held onto yelena now. Now, all of their attention was on you. You gulped looking down as you unintentionally dug your nails into Yelenas arm. You looked to the ground. They all looked at each other and smiled at your awkwardness. They found it cute how socially awkward you are.

"So gorgeous, you and Hange a thing yet" the one you remember to be Ymir asked. You didn't particularly know how to answer that. Hell you didn't even know yourself what you and hange are. You'd say that you were just going to her flow. "I really don't know, you'd have to ask hange" you say praying to god that she came back before you embarrassed yourself in front of her friends. But you thought to yourself that you would have to get used to them eventually because they were her friends and you and her were friends, you think, and you'd have to see them a lot. So you'd have to put your socially awkwardness to the side. Which would be utterly difficult because you had zero idea how to do that.

"We really look forward to getting to know you y/n" yelena said looking down at you. You looked at her slightly confused. Something about that sentence seemed off to you. But you shrugged it off just thinking it were you being a social freak. "Alright let's go" hange said as she skated back toward you guys. She grabbed your arm keeping you balanced as you let go of yelena. The rest of them got out on the rink and began skating around.

Hange began taking you to the rink as you stepped onto the platform that wasn't carpet anymore. You wobbled a little as your fingers dig into her arm creating crescent moon shapes. She chuckled at the faces you were making of focus and slight frustration. The way you were scared right now was astronomical.