⚔︎

CLIQUE SLUT

"Momma I'm about to go" you say as you run downstairs

"Momma I'm about to go" you say as you run downstairs. You ran into the kitchen taking a bite of the food she left on the table for you. You take a few bites of bacon, a couple bites of toast and drank all of your orange juice. Hange was currently outside waiting for you. "Slow down girl it's not going anywhere" you mom said turning the corner to the kitchen. "Bye love you" you said as you placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Mhm, love you too" she said. You walked out of the front door and sprinting to hanges car. God how much you couldn't wait to see her. She looked up from her phone as she leaned on her car. She smiled seeing you.

"Goodmorning gorgeous" She said sending you that smile that always made you feel things. She rapped her arm around your neck pulling you close to her as she placed a kiss on your forehead. You smiled up at her. "Goodmorning" you replied.

Unexpectedly, hange leaned down placing her lips on yours. Your eyes widen as you had yet to react. But soon you leaned into it moving your lips in sync with hers. Her tongue darted into your mouth making you moan in her mouth. She smirked against your lips as you melted into her touch. She pulled away from you, brining you bottom lip, then letting it go, watching it retract back to your mouth.

You stare up at her your eyes slightly opened and shocked. She smiled as she let you go, you stepped back a little trying to register what happened. "You gonna get in or what princess" she said. You looked up seeing her holding the door opened for you waiting for you to get inside the car. "Right, sorry" you say as you took your booksack off and got into her car. She chuckled closing your door and going over to the drivers side and getting inside.

"Put your seatbelt on" she said placing hers on. You did the same as she began drive away from you house, and toward school. Music played in the background as you both sat in a comfortable silence.

"You know we have a game tonight" hange said breaking the silence. Your head snaps in her direction. You had totally forgot about that. "Dang, I forgot about that" you mumbled. Fear started to settle into your heart. You began to over think. You tended to this a lot even when you had literally nothing to over think about. But being in front of the whole school and plus another school? Was something you thought you'd never do. And now that you would have to do it, you were beyond scared shitless.

Hange noticed your change of demeanor. She noticed how you looked down, the way you frowned, and how your eye brows knitted slightly. "Princess, you'll be fine, it's really not as bad as it looks when you're in front of a lot of people. Tell ya what, after the game, me and the team are going to the skating rink, I'll bring you with me" she said trying to somewhat ease your mind.

You look over at her as you felt some ease take over your mind. "Ok, thank you" you say feeling your heart melt. She smiled as she placed her hand on your thigh then averting her attention back onto the road.