⚔︎

CLIQUE SLUT

"Mm, shit I don't mind

"Mm, shit I don't mind. She's a needy one so she would like all the attention" Hange said.

"Happy to hear" yelena said as she leaned in and kissed hange on her lips. You stared down at them with your legs wide open, your cunt on full display. Yelena plunged her tongue down Hanges throat making her moan. "Put that pretty mouth of yours back on her pussy" Yelena mumbled in Hanges mouth. She obligated placing her tongue back your puffy clit making your shiver. Yelena pushed strands of hair out of hanges face as she continued to lap up your clit. Yelena averted her attention to you, in which you were still trying to process what was happening. Your eyes kept going to hange then back to Yelena repeatedly as Yelena stalked closer to your face.

"Such a pretty girl you are" she said as she pulled your swim suit straps down, your tits bouncing out perfectly. She kept eye contact with you as she lowered her mouth to your hardened nipples. You sucked in a breathe as her mouth latched onto your sensitive nipples that were just aching to be played with. Your mouth hung open as you began grinding your hips against hanges mouth. Whimpers fell from your mouth as your body fully submitted to both of them.

Yelenas hands roamed the sides of your stomach squeezing and rubbing your skin slowly and softly. She noticed how your breathing picked up and how your whimpers grew louder, insinuating you were gonna cum. "Speed up Hange, the pretty girls about to cum" she mumbled into your neck as she marked your skin feverishly. Your hands gripped the sheets tightly feeling hanges tongue twist and turn all over your cunt, from your clit to your quivering hole.

"O-Oh fuck" you cry as you feel the tight coil in your stomach unwind. Your hole spazzed as your juices slowly leaked onto hanges tongue. Your thighs clamped down on her head as your walls did her tongue. She smirked into your cunt continuing her ministrations of pleasure prolonging your orgasm, leading you into overstimulation. "alright, my turn" yelena grinned sheepishly as she crawled down to your cunt. she lifted your legs up moving you over slightly. hange laid on her back opening her legs as did yelena. you were confused at first until you saw yelena lower her cunt down onto hanges. scissoring? you thought with a slight smile. as she began rocking her hips hange let out the lowest grown as yelena reached for your body pulling you toward her. she then had you spiraled out on side of her giving her great access to your pretty body. she kept rocking her hips to pleasure hange while also pleasuring you. she plunged two of her fingers into your quivering hole.

she smiled at how greedy your cunt was, watching how it sucked her fingers in like a vice. "you're so pretty my baby" she cooed as she watched you buck your hips a little, craving more. yelena noticed and leaned her head down to your sensitive clit. she latched her tongue into your swirling it around swiftly. A high pitched moan released from your lips as if on instinct you rocked your hips in sync with her mouth. she grinned against your sticky cunt.

Hange watched as she got more aroused seeing you damn near fucking yelenas face. she never seen you so ditzy. Yelena looked up at you with half lidded eyes as her tongue and fingers continued with their ministrations on your clit and your gummy walls. "fuck" hange groaned as she felt her release approaching just looking at your face contouring in the most cutest ways.

"you gonna cum baby" yelena glanced at hange as she fastened her pace against her. judging by her face yelena took that as a yes. hanges body started to twitch slightly as her orgasm took over her body. he legs shook intensely as utter shock went through her body. yelena wasn't too far behind as her body began shaking from her intense orgasm all while trying to fuck you.

Hange quickly moved to the side of you as yelena lifted her head. her head now being replaced with hanges on your clit, while yelenas fingers continued to drill your hole quickly.

Hanges tongue danced all around your clit skillfully making your eyes roll to the back of your head. your legs started to close slightly making yelena use her other hand to pry them back open quickly.

you felt your orgasm quickly consuming you as you began bucking your hips into hanges mouth, meeting her face half way there. "there you go prettygirl, let it out" yelena cooed as she sent a strike to your tits making them bounce.

your walls clamped down onto yelenas fingers as your body snapped into an intense orgasm. your mouth gaped open as your eyes stayed stuck to the ceiling. slow breathes escaped your mouth as your body came back down from
the high.

yelena slowly pulled her fingers out of your cunt, placing them in her mouth. she slowly took them out and pushed the two fingers into hanges mouth. you watched intently. then it hit you that you just fucked your "girlfriends" bestfriend. with her.

you fell back onto the mattress feeling nothing but tiredness overtake your body.

the room door opened and mikasa and pieck walked in.

"i know damn well y'all ain't just fuck"

uh ohh, back AGAIN