Wish granted day💫

She was staring at the wardrobe for about more than 45 minutes but still couldn't find any good looking dress. She was in an ecstatic mood because that one person who she wished to talk for once in her lifetime, invited her today for his cousin's wedding.. She is totally confused what to wear..She called her best friend,

Shreya: Sollu di, enna matter?

Jeevitha: Avan enna invite panirukan, athan enna dress poda nu kekalamnu call pannen.

Shreya: Pardaa!! Avan cousin marriage ku unna invite panirukan ah? Enjoy.

The mobile Notified, One new message from THARUN💙

Jeevitha: Phone ah vai. Avan message panirukan.

While talking she cut the call and hurried to whatsapp.

Tharun: Enga vara?

Jeevitha: Intho vandhutu iruken.

Tharun: K.

STR WEDDING HALL

She wore a carmine red colored dress with perfectly matched accessories. As soon as she entered the hall, she dialled Tharun, but he didn't pick the call. She was little nervous because except him , no one is familiar to her. Suddenly, a Gentle matured voice called her, "Jeevitha..... Jeevitha.... Inga paarunga". Before turning behind, she knew it was him. She smiled and turned back, there stood Tharun. She was amazed by his look in a cream colored indo- western sherwani with well trimmed beard.

Jeevitha's heart : He looks like a king. A king with kingly attitude. Namma dhan konjam mokkaya vandhutomo?

Smiling at her, he was setting his hair and he waved hi. She was blinking and managed with a smile. Tharun introduced her to his friends and she settled near them. All the marriage rituals were going on and Tharun was quite busy welcoming his relatives. Suji, a good friend of Tharun started enquiring Jeevitha about her studies and family. Replying to his friends , she often stares at Tharun. He was noticing the way she looked at him. He came and sat opposite to her. She silently blushed.

Tharun: Epdi vandheenga, en friends elarum enna soldranga?

Suji: Unnaya Mattum dhan Ava thedra... Engakita enga pesuraah?

Before Jeevitha trying to say something, someone broke the conversation, "Tharun , ithellam un friends ah..?"

Tharun: Hi aunty. Ama enodha friends than elarum.

Jeevitha noticed his humble and respectful behavior to his relatives.

Jeevitha's heart : Romba nallavana irupaan pola. Romba respect pandran elarayum..

Tharun's aunt: ungala lam paatha niyabgam iruku.
She looked at jeevitha and asked, " intha ponna na pathathe ilaye".

Jeevitha blinklingly smiled.

Tharun: Ivanga new friend aunty. Enga batch illa.. chinna ponnu...

Tharun's aunt: Apdiyah? Ena ma padikira?

Jeevitha: Hi aunty. Ipo than RKS college la B.com complete panen.

Tharun's aunt: Veetuku va freeya irukapo..

Jeevitha smiled and nodded.

Jeevitha was looking at him. He felt surprised at the way she kept on looking at him. One of his friends asked Tharun to click selfie. While moving to take photos, he slightly brushed her unknowingly.. Jeevitha was on cloud nine, she knews he did it by mistake , still her soul blushed but she managed by not reacting anything. His friends starred at him.

Tharun( stammering): I'm ....I'm....s...

Jeevitha (before he complete): it's okay...

Kadhir( friend of Tharun): Sorry solla ego thadukuthula?

Tharun: Mmm... Vaanga selfie edupom...

After few clicks,

Suji: Kalyanam mudinchuruchu. Adhutu marriage unaku dhan Tharun.

Tharun: Shut up.. sapda po.. Jeevitha avangalayum kutitu po..

Suji: Mmm...mmm....

After having lunch, Jeevitha wanted to leave.. so she went to Tharun.

Tharun: Ipothana vandha adhukula yen kelambura?

Jeevitha: veetla theduvaanga kelambanum.

Tharun: sari paathu po. Aprom nalaiku en veetuku va..

She blinked.

Tharun: Friends elarum varuvanga, aprom unkita na konjam pesanum. Anaiku restaurant la meet panapo na apdi behave panathu lam marandhuru.. come home tomorrow..

Jeevitha: okay papom. Bye.

Tharun: Thanks for coming. Bye.

Jeevitha's heart : Restaurant la meet panapoye neraya embarass agiduchu. Ipo enava irukum? Wait panni papom...

She reached home. She started thinking about the moments happened on that day.She called shreya,

Shreya: Ipo dhan en niyabagam varutha?

Jeevitha: Avan sherwani potrunthan.. Evlo alaga enna paathu sirichan theriyuma?

Shreya: Ne avankitaye solirukalamla itha?

Jeevitha: Avan nalaiku avan veetuku varaa solirukan di.. Avan friends elarum varuvangalam.

Shreya: Pochu da.. ithuveraya? Chuma ve na pesrathu kekathu.. ipo sutham...

Jeevitha was describing every single thing happened in the function. Jeevitha felt like a desire of meeting him with his close circle fulfilled that day. She always wanted to know about him personally and be in his circle..She slept thinking about the first time she saw him and those glances at college...!!! 💙

Author's note:
Hey everyone, this is my very first story. I'm glad if you read and deliver your genuine feedbacks. Please ignore the mistakes and errors. If you like the story, cast your votes and comment your feedbacks.Keep supporting....!!!💙