College Fest 2💃🏼

Jeevitha went back to the canteen and sat near her friends... Tharun followed her... Sidharth and Tharun was having their lunch.... Everyone were about to go to the auditorium for the next events... Jeevitha started to move from the canteen,

Tharun: Jeevitha... Rendu nalla pic eduthukalam... First time unna saree la pakuren... Unkuda photo edukanum...

Jeevitha: Venam...

Tharun: Pls ma...

Jeevitha: Unnala jacket remove pana mudilela? Aprom enna photos...

Tharun: Black t shirt oda suthitu irunthah nalla irukathu Jeevitha...

Jeevitha: Apo po yen photo eduka kupdura?

Tharun: Over ah panrela... Nee enna thedi thedi varuva paaru di...

Jeevitha: Jacket remove pannah pesu... Bye...

Jeevitha entered the auditorium... The event started.. Tharun was standing near the auditorium with Sidharth,

Tharun: Velila poitu varalama?

Sidharth: Vida matanga da... Edhuku?

Tharun(blushing): En aal ku intha jacket pidikalayam..

Sidharth: Athuku?

Tharun: Vera shirt vangitu odane vandhuralam...

Sidharth (dragging him towards auditorium): Oh ipdi plan veraya... Va olunga auditorium povom...

Jeevitha was hiding herself in the gallery and was looking for Tharun's arrival... She was eager to know what he is going to do... All the boys were playing and dancing together...

Tharun and Sidharth entered the auditorium... Jeevitha blushed seeing him wearing the black t shirt... She took few photos of him without his knowledge... Tharun was actually exhausted searching for Jeevitha in the crowd of girls... The "Multitrack live" event started... It was a singing competition...

Sidharth: Innaikula ne avala kandupidika mata pola da..

Tharun: Ama... Ellam ponungalum vera nammala kevalamah paakraanga...

Sidharth: Bet vera endha dhairiyathula da kattuna?

Tharun: Enna da asingapaduthra? Ithuvara life la na bet katti thorthadhe ila... Innaikum win panuven....

Sidharth: Ava friends ku call panni Kellu da...

Tharun: Ava semma thelivu... Friends kuda ukarala... Apdi irunthalum Eva soluva...

Sidharth: Ada po da... Ennaku yarayachu correct panni kudu da... Bore adikuthu...

Tharun(in a excited tone): Macha... Semma idea.....

Sidharth: Enna da aal kedachrcha...

Tharun: Illa... En aal ah paka idea kedachrchu....

He started running towards someone... Jeevitha saw Tharun missing in his place and she couldn't find him anywhere... After 20 minutes,

Anchor: Next on stage, Tharun, second year MBA...

Jeevitha's heart shaked... Everyone were excited and surprised... Tharun went to the stage, still searching for her at the gallery,

Anchor: Hi Tharun... Ore claps and excitement ah iruku neenga vandhadhum...

Tharun smiled...

Anchor: Tharun enna song paada poringa...

Tharun(looking at the gallery): I want to dedicate this song for my girl... Avanga intha kootathula dhan irukaanga....

Mostly all the students know about Jeevitha and Tharun's relationship... So, all the girls suddenly looked at Jeevitha... Tharun noticed their eyes clearly, Jeevitha was highly embarrassed and her legs started to shiver... She put her face down for a while... After few seconds, She looked at Tharun and he winked at her smiling from the stage... She was blushing and closed her face with both her hands... He started to sing,