In a stew🤕

It was around 10 pm... Sidharth, Kavya, Anitha and Jeevitha were about to leave to Bangalore that night... Four of them were Standing in the bus stand... Tharun parked his car and went to them,

Tharun: Dei... En car eduthu po... Bus la en poringa?

Kavya: Book panitome...

Tharun (looking at Jeevitha): Innaike poriya? Two days iru pls...

Jeevitha didn't reply.... The girls moved inside the bus and settled....

Tharun: Enna da yarume pesa matranga?

Sidharth: Sir panna velaiku konjuvangala..? Ivlo neram Jeevitha unna kevalamah thititu iruntha... Ipo veetuku poi unga Amma Appa kita thitu vanguva... Vaazhthukal macha....

Tharun: Appa Amma va face panna ready naala dhan ipdi pannen... Yosikama onnum seiyala... Jeevitha kovapadrathu dha fair eh ila..

Sidharth: All the best macha... Two days la vandhuru.... Tata...

Tharun: Tata va... Poi ponnungala safe ah kutitu po da...

The bus started... While driving to home, he was practicing how to face his mom and dad... He was guilty and little nervous... Suddenly, He received a call from Karthik,

Tharun: Sollunga pudhu mapillai...

Pooja (angry tone): Tharun yen ipdi panna?

Tharun: Na dha already unga Rendu perkitayum sonenla propose pana porenu...

Karthik: Ipdi propose pana poranu soniyah da...

Pooja: Sari vidu... Amma Appa kita pesu... Sorry sollu... Jeevitha va un parents kita pesa sollu...

Tharun: Madam Bangalore kelambiyachu... Na dha solo va face pananum....

Pooja: Bangalore kelambitala? Ava unaku okay sollalaya Tharun.... Ava luv panrah thane...

Karthik: Andha ponnuku bayama irukatha... Ivan lusu madhri elarmunadiyum panna...

Pooja: Tharun ipo veetla enna soluvan adhu pathi yosi... Asingama nenapanga Avan parents...

Tharun: Bad time... Aana na panathuku na dhan ah face pananum..... Ava chinna ponnu... Veetla na samalichupen....

Pooja: Feel panatha... Na Amma kita pesren....

Karthik: Appa va hurt panra madhri pesidatha da... Bye....

He hung the call... Tharun reached the home and parked his car... The door was open and he entered... He saw his mom and dad sitting in the sofa... He went and sat opposite to them... The maid served milk for three of them...

Tharun: Amma...

Tharun's mom ignored him and went inside her room... He tried to speak to his dad, he too moved to the room...

Tharun didn't expect this kinda of ignorance from his parents... It completely turned off his mind... Next day morning, he went down after his dad left... His mom was busy in the kitchen,

Tharun: Amma...

She ignored...

Tharun: Amma enna paarunga...

He was calling her for more than 5 times... But she didn't respond... It repeated for a week... Tharun didn't expect it at all... He was in his room the whole day without eating and talking to anyone... Sidharth and kavya tried to reach him, but his mobile was switched off....

At evening, Karthik and Pooja was invited by his dad... Both of them arrived... He went down and was talking with Pooja... Everyone was settled in the sofa,