Knowing better💟

Next day, the exam was about to start and Jeevitha was nervous as Tharun was missing in the auditorium... He arrived very casually and winked at her... Soon, they completed the paper and kavya took Jeevitha to the nearby mall...

Jeevitha: Inga yen vandhurukom... Hostel polam... Padikanumla...

Kavya: Tharun dhan kutitu vara sonan....

Jeevitha: Apdiyah va povom...

Both of them entered the mall and kavya dialled Tharun,

Tharun: Pizza hut vandhurunga...

Kavya: Okay...

They entered the pizza hut and Jeevitha was surprised to see Shreya, Nithya and few more best friends of her... After 10 minutes, Sidharth, Karthik and Pooja arrived...

Jeevitha was very extremely happy looking all her favourite people together... Pooja and Karthik presented something and wished her a happy birthday...

Sidharth and kavya arranged the cake and everyone was waiting for her to cut the cake... Jeevitha stood there blinking...

Karthik: Cut Pannu Jeevitha...

Pooja: Aal ilama epdi cut pannuvah...

Jeevitha (in a baby tone): Tharun venum...

Shreya: Naangalam irukomla... Aprom enna Tharun....

Jeevitha: Ipo paaru na 5 count panrathukulla Tharun vandhuruvaan...

Sidharth: Bulb vangatha Avan car parking la sanda potutu irukan car nirutha...

Kavya: Padam paathu romba ketu poitaah...

Jeevitha: Illa unmayave vandhuruvan... Ulla onnu solluthu...

Pooja: Avan vara late aagum nu solli dhan engala anupchaan....

Jeevitha: Kandipa varuvaan.... Na venumna bet katren...

Karthik: Okay let's check your intuition....

Jeevitha counted one and Tharun entered the shop.... Everyone was speechless for a moment and then started to clap and shout... Jeevitha smirked and Tharun was blinking...

Sidharth: Serious ah vera level Jeevitha nee.... Ne epdi da athukula vandha?

Tharun: Macha Rahul vandhan da.. Avan ah park pana solitu na odi vandhuten....

Pooja: Semma luv uh dhan...

Tharun (looking at Jeevitha): Enna nadakuthu Inga...

Jeevitha: Onnum illa..

Tharun signalled her to cut the cake and he was taking video of her... The cake cutting was done and they started with pizza...

Shreya: Ivalo varusham birthday celebrate panathadhuku reason ithu than ah... Un kannan oda than panuviyah...

Jeevitha: Chumma iru di... Ketra pogudhu...

Tharun (biting his pizza): Ketuchu... And romba nalla irunthuchu... Thanks shreya... (Smiling)

Karthik: Sir ku epdi pogudhu?? Amma kita pesitaya... Padichu dhan exam lam eludhiriya... Epo coimbatore varuva...

Pooja: Avan ah yen Karthik disturb panra sapdrapo.... Ithana question ah...

Karthik: Nee dhan Avan ah urupdama aakura Pooja... Avan mela unaku akaraye ila...

Tharun: Pasikudhu saptutu solren... Sanda adichukathinga...

Jeevitha was constantly looking at Tharun and whenever he looks at her back, she looked away... Tharun found it different and texted her,

Tharun: Madam ku enna venumam....