High on love 2💜💙

Tharun woke up soon and found no one in the upstairs... He thought of dialling Jeevitha and realized she opening his room door,

Tharun: Enga poiteenga elarum...?

Jeevitha: Kila dhan irunthen... Sidharth kavya um kila dhan irukaanga...

Tharun: Nervous ah irukiyah??

Jeevitha: Ilaye... Yen?

Tharun (giving a suspicious look): Onnula... Na fresh aagitu varen....

She nodded and went down... Tharun went downstairs after a while... He looked so cute in his full handed Red t-shirt and black pants... Jeevitha waved him his black coffee.... Three of them looked very silent,

Tharun: Enna oru type ah irukeenga elarum...

Kavya: Apdilam ilaye... Unaku ipo sari aagiducha?

Tharun (sipping black coffee): Enna kelvi ithu... Enodha Baby angel enkuda irunthah sari aagi thane aganum...

Jeevitha smiled and the door bell rang... Tharun opened the door and was surprised seeing Amritha and Vijay there,

Tharun (smiling): Hi... Ulla vanga...

Both of them smiled and entered inside... Three of them were shocked and looked at each other's face, but still managed to smile at them...

Amritha: Shock aagitingala elarum... Nerla pathu nandri solla vandhom...

Vijay: Sick nu sonnanga... Ipo Nala irukeengala Tharun?

Tharun: Romba nalla iruken... Ukarunga... Pesitu irunga... Juice kondu varen...

Jeevitha: Na eduthutu varen....

He nodded and She entered the kitchen and Kavya too followed her...

Amritha: Thank you so much Tharun... Na life la marakave maten intha help...

Tharun: Podhum... Rendu perum neraya thanks soliteenga... Lunch ku enga pogalam?

Vijay: Ungaluku two days la trimester nu kelvi patom... Sorry disturb panathuku...

Sidharth (laughing): Ilanaalum naanga padichuruvom paarunga....

Jeevitha and kavya served the juice and they sat near Amritha...

Tharun: Lunch ku enga polam? Mall or restaurant?

Vijay: Enganalum okay than...

Tharun's phone rang which was in upstairs... He excused and went to pick up the call...

Amritha: Ennachu neengalam oru madhri irukeenga?

Sidharth: Naanga onnu plan panina... Kadavul onnu plan panraru... Vera onnum illa...

Tharun came down and took everyone to "Barbeque nation".... Jeevitha wanted to sit near Tharun as she always felt uncomfortable sitting opposite to him... But he purposely sat opposite to her...

Amritha: It's my treat...

Tharun: Athu namma oorla... Ipo en treat...

The food arrived and everyone started eating.... By the time, Jeevitha signalled Tharun to check his mobile... He received a text from her,

Jeevitha: Pakkathula ukarura palakame ilaya?

Tharun: Inga ukandha dha baby unna Ellam angle lam um sight adikalam...

She blushed and slowly looked at him for a moment, expecting a wink from him and he didn't disappoint her... In text,

Jeevitha: Flirto...