Clinging to you❣️

It's a weekend and Jeevitha went to her hometown... Tharun wandered around with his friends for the tour arrangements. It's Sunday already and only one day left for the tour. He promised himself not to contact Jeevitha so that she will spend good time with her parents. He finished his dinner and went to sleep...

He received a message from someone unknown,
"Having a great time....right?
Having fun with someone new..??
That's great.. take care. Goodbye..."

He tried to reach the number. But the call was not reachable. He ignored and slept..

Next morning, Jeevitha dialled Tharun.

Tharun (in a sleepy tone): Hello...

Jeevitha: Good morning baby...

Tharun(smiling): Good morning Bae..

Jeevitha: Endhiri da... Evlo neram thunguva?

Tharun: Da? Adi vaanga pora...

Jeevitha: Na ooruku vandhuten Tharun...

Tharun: Super.. epo vandha?

Jeevitha: 6.30 ku...

Tharun: Sari.. pack paniko elam... Night sikiram vandhuru 11 ku bus kelambidum... 10 ku irukura madhri va...

Jeevitha: Ne epo varuva?

Tharun: Sonnadha Mattum sei... Bye...

Tharun was upset the whole day. His thoughts were somewhere else. At evening, Jeevitha dialled Tharun,

Tharun: Sollu..

Jeevitha: Ellame eduthu vechutya hero?

Tharun: Mmm...

Jeevitha: Toothbrush, Towel..?

Tharun: Mmm...

Jeevitha: Yen upset ah iruka??

Tharun: Onnum ila.. nee text pannu anga vandhone...

Jeevitha: Ok...

Tharun hung up the call. Jeevitha, Kavya and Madhu booked a cab and reached the college at 9.30pm. All the students arrived around 10pm. The staffs started to count and allowed them inside the bus. Jeevitha and her friends sat before last two rows. The last two rows were occupied by Tharun's friends.

Jeevitha texted and called Tharun. But he didn't respond. It's almost 10.45 pm and everyone except Tharun arrived. Everyone started scolding Tharun. Jeevitha was tensed too the core. Sharply at 10.55, Tharun arrived. He entered the bus and walked towards the last row. Tharun glanced at Jeevitha and winked. All of their friends noticed it. Jeevitha blushed inside and smiled at him.
Some of the girls were jealous on Jeevitha.

Jeevitha's heart skipped a beat looking him in a full handed black t shirt and black jean. He sat in the last row and bus started to move. The other students started playing songs and started to dance.

Tharun texted Jeevitha,

Tharun: Oi..

Jeevitha: Tharun...

Tharun: Madam naala thirumbi paka mudiyatho? Kandukave matreenga?

Jeevitha: Unna yaru pinnala poi ukara sonnah?

Tharun: Ohh apdi....mmm... Dance aadu...

Jeevitha: Naana? No chance...

Tharun: Yen? Un friends elarum aadranga... Nee matiya?

Jeevitha: Maten...

Tharun: Munnadi varava?

Jeevitha's friends are busy in dancing and the seat was free.. so she signalled him to come front..