Will you cross the skies?💘

Next day, Tharun woke up late and hurried to the college... He entered the guest lecture room and was searching for Jeevitha... Kavya signalled that she was on leave... The whole day he was missing her badly... He texted her and called her, but her phone was out of reach...

At night, she dialled him back,

Tharun: Oi... Enga di ponna?

Jeevitha: Veetla prechana... Mood sari illa athan college varala...

Tharun: Ennachu?

Jeevitha: Amritha dhan...

Tharun: Mmm... Sari aagidum...

After two days,

In college, Tharun was busy working with his laptop in the class.. He was doing a presentation,

Sidharth: Ennachu macha... Nethe mudichutela...

Tharun (tensed): Maatha soltanga... Already three times maathiten...

Sidharth: Avaru veembuku seiraru macha.... Porumaya iru... Studies mudiyuthu athanaala revenge edukuranga...

Tharun: Mmm....

He was working for two hours and everytime he went to the professor, he told to change something.... Tharun didn't have his breakfast and lunch.... He was in full stress.... By the time, he was getting continuous calls from his mom... He didn't pick the call as he was busy... It was around 4pm... Jeevitha entered his class and sat near him,

Jeevitha: Tharun... Mukkiyama pesanum...

Tharun didn't reply... Sidharth took Jeevitha outside the classroom,

Sidharth: Ipo dha oruthan asingama thitu vanginan neeyum vangatha...

Jeevitha: yen ennachu?

Sidharth: Avan ah vechu seiraanga... Avan panrathula edhachu mistakes solli inoruka inoruka panna vidranga...

Jeevitha: Ithu fair eh ilaye... Mentor kita sollalamla...

Sidharth: Mentor dha vechu seiyuraru... Paavam Avan... Utchakatta verupula irukaan...

Jeevitha went back to Tharun,

Jeevitha: Tharun...

Tharun: Mmm...

Jeevitha: Na panni tharava... Nee saptu variyah?

Tharun didn't reply and went to the faculty lounge.... This time, the professor told to change the entire topic and to start from the beginning...

He entered the classroom back and sat silently in his place frustrated, starring at the laptop...

Jeevitha: Tharun...

Jeevitha: Tharun kannah... Oruka paaren...

He glanced at her for a moment... Jeevitha started brushing his hair and he felt like all his stress was instantly relieved by her magical fingers...

Jeevitha: Ooti vidava?

Tharun (in a upset tone): Venam Jeevitha...

Jeevitha: Saptu panalam... Okay va... Na venumna paadava?

Tharun (holding her hands): Illa nee iru enkuda athuve podhum....

He started to work again...Sidharth, Kavya and Jeevitha was entertaining him and making fun to change his mood... In few minutes, he was completely normal and was working without any frustration... He almost completed and mailed... He was waiting for the professor to approve it...

He felt like done and dusted... He signalled Jeevitha to come near him and she nodded no... While playing with her, he received a call from the professor and Sidharth put it in speaker,