Chapter 1

Rewritten

Published 12/24/22

Merry Christmas!

A flash of light, and suddenly, it was as if the world had slowed down, just for a second, but every shinobi knows, a second can mean everything. It can determine life or death. It can change your life forever. I saw it all clearly. Madara zoomed to Kakashi—my uncle, I duly noted—his hand outstretched, aiming directly at his eye, specifically, his mangekyo. I don't know what happened. My body moved on its own, because, Madara's other hand was coming up from the side, his hand perfectly positioned with a kunai, ready to stab his heart. A perfect shunshin, surpassing even Shunshin no Shisui, speed rivaling that of the fourth hokage, Namikaze Minato. The kunai went right through me. There was no sappy goodbye.

"Why?" Uncle Kakashi choked out, his arms wrapped around me, his hands gripping me firmly but gently.

"I guess, my body just moved on its own. I love you, Uncle Kakashi." I coughed, blood trickling from my mouth and down my chin. Black dots filled my vision.

'Well, this is it.'

—x—

"I guess, my body just moved on its own. I love you, Uncle Kakashi." Akira coughed, and my grip tightened slightly as blood came trickling out of her mouth. Tears cascaded down my face, soaking my mask, as I felt her body grow cold in my arms. And the one person I couldn't lose,

She was gone.

—x—

I woke up to bright lights and loud noises. My body immediately went into alert, a habit I picked up from the ANBU missions I've done since I was 10 (which shouldn't even be possible, I'm pretty sure I died). Tall, bright buildings surrounded me, and in front were multicolored hunks of metal with wheels, making loud noises and giving off this horrible smelling gas. How safe. (Note the sarcasm.)

Where am I? I'm not in any of the five nations. None of the five nations are like this. Sure, Amegakure had unusually tall buildings, and Amegakure was weird, but not like this. Amegakure was more like the "gloomy, sad, we worship that weird origami angel lady that was also apparently Jiraya's former student" way, not the "we ride in metal hunks that are totally not safe, we love smelling gas and clothes you can barely move in" type of weird. A different dimension is not impossible, and it would explain the current situation, as well as the horrid fact that My body shrunk to my thirteen year old self.

Deciding to gather information, I wandered around under a genjutsu that fit the looks of an average person. It's... new to me, that there is so much information accessible to everyone. With all this new technology, you think the government would be better at keeping secrets and protecting information, but no. Of course not. I mean, that's how I ended up in the Japanese government data files of literally (almost) everyone in the country. Oh well. While I'm here, I should actually exist on the files.

I got (stole) a nice place in an apartment that was empty and bought (stole) some new clothes. Of course, nothing fancy, just some black baggy pants, white t shirts and a few hoodies. (I'd die ten times over before wearing those things, I'm pretty sure they're called jeans?) making my way to my plain house, I decided to decorate a bit. First, I sent a clone who henged to look in her mid twenties out to get a fake ID and find work, before I opened a scroll I always had with me. It was filled with necessities. I inspected the house for any traps, before placing seals along any possible exits and the walls. I only had a few kunai in my pouch and my sword, however my weapon scroll (thank kami) came with me, so I was fully stocked with kunai, shuriken, and swords.

—x—

2 years later

Class 1-A Chat Room

RedRiot

Hiiiiiii!

Anyone excited for the class trip?

Jiro

Yeah.

It's kind of weird that we have to take a bus to part of the school tho

IidaTenya

That's U.A. For you. Plus Ultra!

Jiro

I guess...

KingExplosionMurder

I'LL BEAT YOU ALL EXTRAS!

RedRiot

...

It's rescue training...

KingExplosionMurder

SHUT UP EXTRA!

I'LL STILL BEAT YOU!

M*neta

I can't wait to see all the girls'-

Jiro

Shut up M*neta

AllMight_#1Fan

Is it even possible to interrupt-

Jiro

Yes.

MinaAshido

Wow.

👏 Good job Jiro!

Anyways

Gtg

Bye~

See ya at school!

Jiro

Bye

KingExplosionMurder

DIE.

RedRiot

@KingExplosionMurder

That was unmanly

KingExplosionMurder

DIE.

KingExplosionMurder

DIE.

KingExplosionMurder

DIE.

KingExplosionMurder

DIE.

KingExplosionMurder

DIE.

KingExplosionMurder

DIE.

IidaTenya

Spamming is immature of you, Bakugo!

RedRiot

*cue arm chops

Gtg

See u all at school!

Jiro

Me too

Bye