Chapter 7

Rewritten

Published 12/26/22

Did I literally finish writing 4  chapters in 1 day? Yes. Yes I did. What can I say? I'm amazing~

 "I forfeit." I said, raising my hand. Midnight was shocked, and asked me why. (Tell me why~ Ehm sorry not sorry).

"There isn't any point. I don't need to show off my quirk, nor do I feel the need to be number one, unlike most of the participants. More than that, I don't want to lay out all my cards for the world to see, thanks. That seems pretty stupid, and wouldn't that make it easier for enemies? So no thanks, I forfeit." I finished, waiting for Midnight's answer. She would probably let me, since she knows about my mission. I needed to observe, after all.

Another thing, I had no intention of accepting any invitations to join a hero agency for internships except one. There was simply no point. Instead of staying to watch the match, I went back to the apartment, opting to watch on the TV. Sending a clone to go out to get dango, I observed each quirk, my eyes narrowing as Todoroki only used ice. Where was his fire? Whatever.

—x—

Narutoverse

Sasuke teleported into the Hokage office, holding a white scroll. Naruto stood, rushing over as Sasuke bent over, coughing up blood.

"Oi! Sasuke! Are you alright?!" The blonde asked, worried.

Sasuke swatted his hand away, muttering a weak "shut up dobe, I'm fine" and straightening up. Naruto gave him an unimpressed glare, before hesitantly sitting back down on his spinning chair.

"So, what is up?" He asked.

Sasuke showed him the scroll, but unlike most times, where he tossed him the scroll, the man held onto it, gripping the object so hard his knuckles were white.

"The Otsutsuki clan wants this. It's a dimension travel scroll."

Naruto furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

"Can't they already dimension travel? You can too, can't you?" He asked.

The dual eyed male shook his head.

"Not like that. I can't travel to all dimensions. In fact, there are more out of my reach than there are in my reach. The same thing with the Otsutsuki clan. Those dimensions... According to this scroll, those dimensions are living, similar to ours, in the sense that they are living and breathing the same as us. I couldn't decipher some of it, but these worlds, most of them at least, have structures completely different from us."Sasuke explained.

Suddenly, the scroll disappeared, and the two males shifted into a fighting stance.

"Too bad~ I took your precious little scroll~ Now, wouldn't you like to see your precious little Akira? He he he~" A voice that came from all directions said.

A bright light filled their vision, before black shrouded their vision.

When they woke up, they were in a dark alley. Naruto let out a high pitch scream. Sasuke covered his ears, wincing. He never wanted to hear such a thing again. Naruto pointed at him.

"Sasuke teme! You're young!" Naruto screeched.

"Urusai dobe. I know." Sasuke's eye twitched.

"You're tiny!"Naruto screeched again.

Sasuke took a deep breath. (Don'tstranglehimdon'tstranglehim)

"Yes, you are too, if you haven't noticed. It seems like we've traveled to another dimension, and our bodies have been reverted to when we were 16. Baka."

Sasuke was secretly thanking Kami for not making him wear that outfit, when his sword came up instinctively, blocking a blade that came his way. Naruto narrowed his eyes, ready to activate Kurama mode, but Sasuke put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him. He narrowed his eyes into the Uchiha glare level one.

"There's something off... This guy... Is really weak."

Sasuke said, as he stepped back a bit. The man growled, before letting out a pitiful amount of bloodlust, making the two god level shinobi sweatdrop. They were observant enough to know that the air around him shifted slightly, but if they weren't paying so much attention, they would not have noticed it at all. Sasuke shunshined behind the male, knocking him out with a swift chop to the neck. Naruto made five clones while Sasuke made eight, and had them spread out to gather information. Sasuke and Naruto then set out to explore.

—x—

Akira walked through the halls, ignoring the stares and cruel whispers from everyone.

"Hey isn't that the transfer student? I bet she bribed the school."

"Yeah. She's probably really weak."

"I bet she quit 'cause she was scared."

She was annoyed. Some of their 'insults' weren't even insulting at all. If you're going to insult them, do it well! Different dimensions, same people. She didn't care. She learned that there were more important things than the whispers that go around the village.