Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Imprisoned

Sorry for the wait, I had a really relaxing weekend, it was great. A way to refresh my mind and to release some stress I had inside. A great hot rock massage I would recommend it to anyone who is under a lot of tension in their bodies, it's not that painful as you would think it is. (This was before Thanksgiving)

Also, I wasn't expecting to post this after Thanksgiving.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It would seem that Jake was right about Zuko letting Haley back in to learn more firebending tactics once Jake completed his. The two siblings were now on equal grounds with firebending lessons.

After a while, the two siblings decided to start on writing down their family's ancestor project. Of course, they have to tweak a few things to make the essay more understanding, because there are lines between folktales, myths, legends, and true events.

"There are few who do believe, while others don't or won't accept the truth." Lao Shi once said to Jake.

If the world found out about people could bend four different elements in the past, it would lead to people and scientists trying to recreate bending or experiment on others to make benders. The very thought of it terrifies the three-time travelers.

So, to stay on the safe side, Jake and Haley only wrote down the names of the martial arts for each form of bending and how they are connected to the elements to their nations.

So far, it's a good plan.

Time Skip

The next day, Iroh decided to let the kids to have a break on their firebending training and let them have some fun.

Haley decided to invite Iroh to a tea party with Fu Dog and the Cook. In dresses having tea, sandwiches, and cakes. While Jake tries creating a vintage skateboard for himself, with the help from the mechanic. It wasn't exactly like his original one from home, but it was close to what the first skateboards looked like back in 1940-1960's.

Jake made at least six different skateboards each one either longer, shorter, slower, faster, heavy, or light. It was safe to test them in a room on the ship, but on deck when the ship is moving? That's a nope if you want to go overboard.

So, it's best to try them out once they've reached any land to dock their ship.

As of right now, Jake was trying to think of something else to do without exposing the crew about where he, Haley, and Fu come from. He tried practicing his Firebending katas with a mix of his hip hop dancing skills and found it to be both great use in battle and a bad use to practice out on huge ocean waves.

That's where Zuko found Jake hanging over the railing hurling out his guts. "Curse you seasickness." Jake groaned out.

"Are you feeling better?" Zuko ask his descendant grandson, "Never better." Jake replied. "What were you doing?" Zuko asked again, Jake reply, "I was trying out a new style of firebending, by mixing it with some of my hip hop."

Zuko just gave Jake a confusing look, "What and what?" Jake sheepishly grins and explains, "It's a type of dance style back home, I'm actually really good at it. Heck. Back at your fight with Zhao you actually did a bit of a hip hop move on him, when you swiped the dude off his feet."

"Really?" Zuko look back to his victory against Zhao in Agni Kai and tries to picture that quick sweep attack he did as a dance. It's both interesting, and a little weird because he can't really see himself as a dancer.