Chapter 6: New Adventur And Sorrow

(Warning: some unfriendly word's)

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N), Finna, are you two ready?" Sam asks, knocking on the door. "Almost." I reply as I put my hair in a ponytail and Finna puts one last touch of makeup on. "Alors il sait frapper? hein."

Apparently we're going to a party which Sam took a long time convincing me to go, Finna on the other hand was all down for it. "Are you sure you don't want makeup? You'd look fabuleuse." She asks and wink's. "Finna, I'm not putting makeup on." I say slightly annoyed. "Not even a little mascara and eye shadow?" She holds up the items. "No. Now drop it." I say sternly. "Damn, you sound just like your Dad." She laughs and puts her makeup away.
I open the door and walk out, Finna following. "Okay, we're all good." I say and Sam nods and we head outside meeting up with the boys then head to the party.

"Alright, we're going into the wild so get your game face's on." Leo says trying to act cool. "Hey, I can't stay long I got a video call with my girlfriend in a bit." Sam says to everyone. "I can't stay long either, I also got a call coming in later." I inform.

We walk up the steps and go into the party. I wince at how loud it is. It's loud, very loud.
Leo turns to everyone then points to Sam and I. "While they're making out with their MacBook I'm going to be getting my Spitzy freaky freak on." Leo says to all of us then leaves to go join other people on the dance floor and everyone else goes to do whatever.

"I'm going to do whatever. Let's meet back at the front door in ten?" I suggested to Sam, he nods.
I wander off and come across a big cake, but when I look at it out of no where a bunch weird symbols come into my vision. Like the one's on Optimus.
Then I get the urge to write the symbols down, so I dip my finger into the frosting and begin to wright the symbols on the table.
Needless to say I got strange looks but I couldn't stop myself, it's like I'm in dazz and I can't snap out of it.
"Hey- Y/n? Y/n? Y/n!" Someone yells and begins to roughly shake me, which wasn't the best decision on the part of the one shaking me, because the last time I was shaken like that it didn't end well. I come to my senses and go to punch who ever was shaking me but stop when I see Sam. "W-what?" I ask. "You were drawing strange things with the frosting. Are you okay?" He asks, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I answer, unsure of what is happening to me.
I begin to zone out when a blonde girl starts to talk to Sam. I am semi aware of what's going on but I can't fully focus.

"Hey! Who drove the frickin' yellow Camaro?!" A senior yells at everyone in the party, standing on a table.
I snap out of my trans and run to the window, Sam not far behind me and low and be hold there's Bumblebee on the grass and in the bushes flashing his hazard lights.
Both Sam and I run outside to Bee and ask what's going on. "Houston we have a problem." Bee says through the radio. I get in on the passenger side and Sam gets confronted by the seniors, needless to say that they're pissed about Bee being on their lawn.

Leo and the others come outside, "whoa- you two have a ride? Why didn't you tell us?" He asks Sam. "I've only known you for a few hours." Sam says and gets in, and out of no where the same blonde girl that was talking to Sam comes up to the passenger window. "I love Camaros~" She coos, scaring the hell out of me and Sam. "Oh God, I can't do this right now." He tells her. "Don't be a wimp." She tells him and opens my door. "Hey-" I quickly hop in the back so she doesn't sit on me. "Oh, God." Sam says in frustration.
Bee backs out and speeds down the road, not pleased with the other girl with us for many reasons.

I check my phone to see two missed calls and a message from Optimus. I open up the message, "I need to talk to you and Sam, it's urgent." I read and try to inform Sam but the girl cut me off. "My first car was my dad's 92 z28, the roar of the engine just tickles me." She says and brushes her leg with her fingers.
Sam clears his throat. "Uhh we shouldn't stare- I mean uhh share stories with each other, at all." He says looking away from her. "Oh, come on Sam, just one ride." She says trying to sound innocent, but we all know that's not why she's here.
I can't put my finger on it but something doesn't feel right about her.