Christmas Special! (very late, my apologies)

No one's POV

Optimus had finally got a two
weeks off from N.E.S.T, and is now with you watching a Christmas movie in your room. You laugh at Optimus's face of confusion. Never have you been so happy. "Why are you laughing?" Smiling up at him, you laugh a little more. "Oh nothing." you turn you attention back to the movie.
The movie you both are watching is 'The Christmas Train' by Hallmark, a funny love story, actually one of your most favorites.

After you both finished the movie you hear the door bell. Running down the stairs and getting to the door before Sam could, opening it you see Finna and her family along with Lennox and Epps with there family's. You gasp "oh my God! Hi!" You say as Finna gives you a bone crushing hug. "Hi! How are you (Y/N)?" She let you go so you can breathe "I'm great! You?" She raises her arms up "fantastic!" You giggle. "So are you gonna hog her or are we gonna be able to say our hellos?" Finna laughs and moves to the side so Lennox and everyone else can give you a hug. "There she is!" Lennox say as he gives you a hug. You roll your eyes playfully returning the hug, and soon everyone hugs you while Lennox still is and it turns into a big group hug. Ironhide comes out of the kitchen to see what all the commotion is "well, it's a human bundle." he chuckles and joins in on the group hug. After everyone finally let go of you, we all went to the living room and talked about what was going on in the world.
"I wish we had snow here..." you said looking down. It's rare to have snow in California and you've only seen snow twice, and that was because, your grandmother took you to Colorado on vacation. "Snow?"  Ironhide asked "yeah, it's white and cold" he nods. While you're talking to Lennox and everyone else, your dad and Optimus went to the kitchen for some reason then after about five minutes they came back and sat down.
You gave them a questioning look but they just waved you off.
"So, (Y/N) you said that you wanted to join the military when you graduated from college, are you sure you want to do that?" Lennox asked "yeah, kid, it can be tough work" Epps added in. "Yes, I'm sure I can handle it, after all I'm not normal" you said with a smile and they just nodded giving you a small smile back.

(Time skip a day)

Optimus's POV

Yesterday, Ironhide and I discussed about taking (Y/N) somewhere that has snow. She said she loved the mountains of Colorado and the forest's there. So I plan on taking her there to surprise her. Lennox comes over to me with a smile on his face, "so you're taking (Y/N) to Colorado?" He asked and I responded with a nod. "How are you going to surprise her with that, she'll know." "I have an idea of how I'm going to surprise her with it." He hummed and walk off over to his wife. It only takes 17 hours and 26 minutes, to get there, to be exact. So if we left at five in the morning we would arrive at 12:30 AM, with all the stop we would need to make included. 'so she would be asleep when we arrive and would wake up to a white Christmas morning' I smiled at my thought, she would be so happy.

(Time skip drought by Optimus smiling all day)

(Y/N)'s POV

From what dad said yesterday Optimus and I are going a trip, I have no idea where to but he said it was a surprise. Which I was a little scared, thinking that there were Decepticons near and that they wanted to get everyone out, but everyone was calm. Even Sam, and he's always a nervous wreck.

At some ungodly hour in the morning, I'm softly shaken awake by my lover. "(Y/N), come on love it's time to get up." He said in a very soft soothing tone. "Mmm, what time is it?" I say with a yawn, "it's 4:45." I frown and scrunch my eyebrows with my eyes still closed. "Oh. Hell. No." I flip over so my back is facing him. I pull the covers over my head and curl into a ball. I hear him sigh softly, then he pulls the covers off and grabs me, holding me bridle style. "Nuuu! My warmth!" I try to get out of his strong hold and back into the warm bed before it got cold, but failed. "Come on (Y/N), we have to go." He said as he walks out of my room and down stairs. "I don't wanna!" I try to get out of his hold once again, but he holds me tighter against his chest and shuts me up with a kiss. Needless to say I was a blushing mess about the time we got down stairs. "Good morning (Y/N)." Lennox's wife, Sarah, said holding their child. "Mm-hm." Was all I could say. "Are you alright?" She asked, "yep....uhh, Op, could you put me down?" He nods and gently puts me down. I walk over to the counter and get myself a cup of coffee and take a seat at the kitchen table.

After I finished my coffee and cereal, I went upstairs to get dressed.
"I suggest you pack some warm clothes." I jumps at the sudden voice and turn around to see Optimus in the door way. "You startled me!" He smiled warmly. "My apologies, (Y/N)."
Turning back to the closet sighing, I think about what he just said, "why do you say that?" He hugs me from behind, "because we might pass through some areas that are cold." I raised an eyebrow at him, but hum in response and grab some warm clothes, he lets go of me so I can put them in my duffle bag.

After I got done packing, we were off...to who knows where. Well Op knows, and possibly the others, but I don't know. But in any case, we're on an adventure!
I didn't pay much attention as to where we were going, to busy daydreaming, looking outside at the beautiful countryside's.
Later it eventually started to get dark, turning the sky's, hills/mountains and valleys/meadows either into a pink, orange or red colors, it was absolutely stunning. And how it faded into darker and darker colors, turning it closer to black with the stars coming out and the full moon coming over the mountain. I rolled down the window and took a deep breath as the cold night hit my face, I smile watching everything  pass by quickly. After a little bit I rolled up the window and yawned, then started to fall asleep.

(Time skip)

No one's POV

You wake up in a hotel room to the sound, what sounds like chickadees birds and Optimus no where in sight. You get up and look out to window, gasping you see that your in Colorado, Steamboat Springs Colorado, to be exact. It was snowing outside with the sun partly out, it looked absolutely beautiful. Mountains glistening with snow with so many colors, your smiled at the sight. You were so amazed with the outside world that you didn't notice Optimus come in with a tray full of food. He smiled seeing you so happy and at peace. He set the tray down and came over to you putting an arm around, "good morning (Y/N)" you turn your head and smile brightly. "Good morning Op!"
After a bit a staring outside, you both sit down and eat.

(Time skip a couple of days to Christmas morning)

You wake up to a white Christmas morning with a smile on your face, you turn over and give Optimus a kiss of the forehead and he slowly opens he's eye, "Merry Christmas, love." You say with such love and happiness in your voice and eyes. "Merry Christmas, sweetspark." He holds you closer and kisses you with so much love and passion, the two of you just cuddle for a bit before getting up.

After you both got done with breakfast the both of you went back up to the room. "I got you something." Optimus said with a smile and pulled out a beautiful blue and red velvet box and hands it to you, you smile and take it, "I got you something to." You get up and grab your bag and take out a beautifully wrapped box with a cute little ribbon. "Here." You say happily heading it to him. You sit and open your box, and inside was the most stunning heart locket, it was silver with gold weaving in and out some of the silver, and inside was a picture of you and Optimus together smiling, and on the back of the locket said 'to the love of my life, (Y/N)' you smile and hug him, "thank you Optimus!" He smiles and hugs you back, "your welcome." You let go and sit back down. "Open your's!" He chuckles and starts to carefully unwrapped the present and took the lid off, inside was a  necklace that has a sword that says in cybertronian words 'I love you'

 "Open your's!" He chuckles and starts to carefully unwrapped the present and took the lid off, inside was a  necklace that has a sword that says in cybertronian words 'I love you'

(Pic above is it)

He smiled, "thank you, (Y/N)." You nodded, "I had Ratchet help me with it, so it will adjust to your normal form." He kissed you. "I love you." You giggle, "I love you too, Merry Christmas, Optimus." He holds you close. "Merry Christmas, (Y/N)."

~I am so sorry this took so long I've been busy plus grounded. But here it is, hope you guys enjoy! Next chapter will be out as soon as possible!~