Chapter 4: Hoover Dam, Mission City, All most dying

~I will edit this book, so I get all of the details and conversations right. Since my brain is taking a day....weeks off, I can't remember all of it. And I'm usually really good at remembering every detail in every movie and book. But now I can't and I hate it 😑🤬😠~

Y/n's POV

I wake up with a pounding headache, and the vibrations I feel doesn't help. I look around and see that I'm in a helicopter, then look in front of me to see two other people I don't know. I sit up and get very light headed. Feeling a hand on my left shoulder I look to see who it is and see Sam. He pats my shoulder then looks to the other two. "So..." He says trying to get the awkwardness out of the air, and the blonde haired woman starts up "So what they'd get you for?" Sam takes a deep breath "I bought a car and it turned out to be a robot" The other guy whispered, "Wow" Sam shrugged. "Who knew?" And with that the conversation ended. Looking over Mikaela, I see that we are flying over Hoover Dam. 'why are we here?' I wondered to myself.

(Time skip brought to you by more of Simmons bs)

We are now walking in a tunnel under the Dam, following some guy in a fancy suit that works for sector seven, after he asked Sam about what we know about the Decepticons and what they are planning to do. Sam says he would tell them IF they give back Bumblebee and his parents and extinguish Mikaela's juvie record.

Now Simmons and this guy are showing us 'NBE One'/Megatron, saying that every piece of technology that was ever created, was because of studying him.
I ended up zoning out through half of the conversation.

Sam's POV

I told everyone that was in the conversation what Megatron was looking for, before he crashed in the ice. "You guys know where it is, don't you?" I ask.

The guy in front of me paused for a second. "Follow me." He said as he walked past me. I look to see Y/n zoned out. I tap her shoulder and she jumps coming out of her trance looking at me and calming down, seeing it was just me. "Come on Y/n." She nods and follows.

Y/n's POV

Following the S-7 guys through the tunnel once again, I couldn't help but feel an overload of powerful energy of some kind. As we all walk up a set of stairs, I felt the power grow stronger. Walked through a couple of hallways, soon coming in to a room that had a large window looking apon a very, very large cube and work space.

Those who haven't seen The Cube, stared at it in amazement. "The first seven didn't discover it until 1913" The man said then started explained more about it and it's power, how they had to do four football fields of concrete to contain the energy from having anything outside find it. "Wait, back up, you said that the dam hides the cubes energy. What kind exactly?" The blond woman asked. "Good question" The guy in the suit said and walked into a different room. We followed and came into a hall that had a large door at the end. "Please step inside, they have to lock us in." That kind of unnerved me but Mikaela grabbed my hand giving it a light squeeze then leading me in. After we all entered the metal room with a glass and metal cage in the center, the door shut and locked. 

Looking around there was claw and scorch marks on the the walls and such. "Freddy Krueger been up in here or somethn'?" Asked one of the military men that were with us and most/all of them didn't look happy to be here, though, neither did we. "Oh no, Freddy Krueger only have four blades, man that's only three that Wolverine. Arr, haha. Right that's Wolverine?" Said the chubby one and the military officer looked at him with a 'really' look along with Simmons. "That's very funny." Simmons said sarcastically. "Does anybody have any mechanical devices, blackberry, Ikeya(?) Cellphone?" He asked. "I got a phone." and the one that did his Wolverine thing, took out his phone and handed it to Simmons. "Ooh the Ikeya is real nasty, you got to respect the Japanese, they know the way of the samurai." he said as he put it in the cage in the middle. Simmons did something with some levers to make a thing from the top of the cage come down and be right above the phone and we all put our dark goggles on.