Chapter 9: The Way of the Primes

Y/n's POV

We arrive at the Smithsonian air and space museum. I'm the first to get out and the others follow suit.

"Smithsonian air and space museum, land of dreams in there. I always wanted to be an astronaut." Simmons says, using binoculars to look at the museum.

"Hold these." He says handing me the binoculars. He then tares off his pants and hands them to Sam. "What on earth are you doing?" I ask, looking away. "What? I wear them when I'm in a funk." He says, taking out some other kind of pants from a bag and putting them on. "So does Giambi, Jeter. It's a baseball thing." He says then checks his watch, "Okay. Watches synchronized, sharp mind and empty bladder. If you get caught, demand an attorney and don't ever say my name." He says looking up at us, before adding, "Here, take one of these pills. Slip it under your tongue. It's the high-concentrate polymer that they put in Oreo cookies. Tricks the polygraph every time." Turning back to the car he takes out two tasers and checks them to make sure they're working properly, "Okay. Now, lets get this show on the road." Freaking out Leo in the process. "No, listen, I can't do this, man. I'm not some alien bounty hunter, guys. I'm not going to do this. Guards have guns. I don't wanna die-" Simmons bumps him up against one of the twins. "Kid, kid, kid. You compromise this mission, you are dead to me. Now look into my eyes and tighten up the sphincter." Leo nods quickly swallowing down the lump in his throat.

Rolling my eyes I put on a leather jacket and a ball-cap. "Come on let's go and get this over with." I say, and start to walk towards the building. Getting in was easy. Leo goes to the restrooms because he's going to be the distraction. Simmons goes off somewhere else and Sam, Mikaela and I go find a place to hide in one of the air-crafts.

Fairly soon after, they announce the museum is closing. Now is Leo's cue to work his magic. We wait fifteen minutes before coming out. We run to the middle of the museum meeting up with Simmons dragging a limp Leo behind him. Sam sets down his bag and takes out the little container containing the cube sliver and hands it to me. "We just downed five guards. Five guards. Now take your stuff and get out of here." Simmons says. "Yeah, yeah, gimme a sec." Sam huffs and taking a reader, then Simmons takes out the other one and Mikaela let's the little con out of the toolbox. "Behave." She tells him sternly while his gasps for air saying his claustrophobic.

"Come on little guy." I say to the little con. He nods and transforms into his toy truck and takes off in a direction. Taking the sliver out of the container I hold it out and follow him, the others not far behind as they check the surrounding planes and jets.

The little con increases speed, going towards the biggest jet in here. "This way!" I call out, running after him. The others follow, and when we get closer their equipment starts going off. We stop in front of the jet. "Black bird." Simmons breathes out in amazement. "Oh yeah. There he is. This guy's a legend, like, like chairmen of the board." The little con boast, turning to me. "Hey boss lady, point the shard, and watch the magic happen." Looking back up at the jet I raise my hand and let it go. The shard flies towards it at an unbelievable speed, attaching to it like a magnet. Then some sort of electric shock washes over it, some how waking it up. Mikaela rush under it, checking the insignia. "Oh shit. It's a Decepticon!" Mikaela yells out."Decepticon?" We all question. "Behind the MiG now!" Simmons orders out in a yell. All of us bolt as the jet starts to transform with a series of groans, grunts and sorry sounding gears.

"What sort of hideous mausoleum is this?" Says the old bot, turning to our direction. "Answer me, pawns and knaves! Show yourselves or suffer my infinite wrath!" He yells, using some sort of cane to walk as we come out and show ourselves. But accidentally loses his balance and knocks over the bottom of rocket. "Oh bugger it!" He exslames as it rolls away.