Valentine's Day Special!

No one's POV

You roll over in bed and stare at the ceiling bored out of your mind. You woke up around six in the morning and didn't know what to do to keep yourself amused. You sigh and rest your arm over your eyes.

You and Sam got done with collage not to long ago and now you're both visiting home for the holiday. It's not needed, but for such a small holiday but it's nice to be home and not worry about crazy cons trying to take over the world. But in all honesty, you'd rather spend this day with Optimus, but alas he's busy, even if there's little to none going on. So, you'll just have to do something later when he gets time to be with you. Looking towards the clock on the night stand to your left.

8:35 it reads. You sigh deeply before throwing the covers off and getting up. Picking out some clothes you set them on the bed before heading to the bathroom. You do your morning routine then head back to your room, getting dressed before going downstairs.

Once downstairs you make a beeline for the coffee. "Morning." You say to Judy, not paying attention to anything else around you. "Good morning, Y/n. Did you sleep well?" She asks sipping on her own cup of coffee. "Eh.." You shrug, finishing pouring the coffee then adding what you'd like to it. "Someone left those for you." She says with a knowing smile, motioning over to a bouquet of red and blue tinted f/f and roses on the center island.

"Who?" You ask going over and setting your coffee down to inspect them. "I think you'll figure it out." She responds with a small smile before leaving the kitchen.

You watch as she leaves with a raised brow. You hum looking back down at the flowers. In the middle you see a lovely sapphire blue envelope with your name on it. Opening it up a smile immediately appears on your face.

To my sweetspark Y/n

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm sorry I'm not able to be there with you on this day humans call the day of love. But I have a surprise for you. Go to these coordinates around 5:30 this evening.

With much love, Optimus

You smile shaking your head. "How could I not have guessed who this was from." You say to yourself looking at the coordinates on a little piece of paper attached to the inside of the card. Sighing softly you look at the flowers, leaning down you breathe in the lovely sent of them.

Straightening back up you put the coordinates in your phone and it pops up somewhere by the beach. Looking at the time you see it'll be awhile before 5:00. You groan loudly slumping over slightly.

"What's wrong with you?" Sam asks entering the kitchen. "Honestly, everything. But most importantly what's wrong is how long this day is going to be." You huff. "And why's that?" He raises a brow pouring coffee of his own. "Well apparently Optimus has done something for me and wants me at a certain place around 5:30. But it's currently 10:15 so I have a long time to wait." You say groaning once more stretching out over the counter top. "It's only seven hours." He shrugs. "Seven hours to long." You mumble. He rolls his eyes. "You're so impatient sometimes." You halfheartedly glare at him. "Hey you get to see Mikaela damn near everyday, I only get to see Optimus once or twice every month." He sighs. "True. But soon you'll get to see him everyday. I mean N.E.S.T is recruiting you because you're a hybrid, so there's that to look forward too." You nod. "Yeah, but I have to go through two to three months of training before then." He hums sipping his coffee. You both sit there quietly before Sam breaks the silence. "Welp I gotta go. Mikaela and I are going out on a long date today." He says putting his cup in the sink. "A'ight, see ya later and have fun." You respond, standing up properly. You give each other a hug and Sam goes on his merry way.

You head back upstairs and play on your phone for a minute before deciding to call Finna to pass the time.

"Hey girly! Happy V-Day!

"Happy V-Day!"

What's up?"

"Nothing much, just callin' to see how ya are."

"Just hanging out with my family. I'm gonna go out later with my new boyfriend~"

"You got a boyfriend? Since when?"

"About a month ago. Sorry I didn't tell you, I've been busy with my job."

"No worries. What's his name?"

"Henry. He's very nice, he works at the bakery I go to, to get my yummy treats in the morning on my way to work."

"Sounds like a great guy. Lol, Sounds like you're living like one of those romance novels you love to read." You laugh.

"OMG you're right! I never thought of that!"

In the background you hear Finna's parents asking, 'Is that Y/n?' Finna laughs and confirms it's you. "HI Y/N!" Sophia says excited. "Hello Y/n! I hope you're doing well." Edward greets.

"Hey guy's! Yes I'm doing fine. How are you?"

"We're doing well."

After all of you talk for a few hours you say your goodbyes and end the call. You smile to yourself staring up at the ceiling thinking about how nice life has gotten so far. For the most part. Honestly damn near anything is better then being in that house with HER... You shake the though of her from your mind and get up with a sigh, making yourself busy until it's time to head out.

Hours later it's finally time to go, grabbing your keys you go out to you car. Hopping in you put you phone on a dash mount before staring the car and heading off to your destination.

Going down a gravel road you come to a small parking area. Seem like you're gonna be going on a small hike. After parking you grab your phone and get out, locking it, you make you way up a small trail, following GPS.

Soon you come to a fairly big open area and about fifty feet away is a cliff edge over looking the sea. And low and behold, there off to your right, is Optimus Prime himself. A huge smile come to your face as his holoform hops out of his alt holding another bouquet of your favorite flowers. He opens his arms and you run over to him and tackling in a hug. You both stay like that for a moment before pulling away slightly, ginning up at him like an idiot. "You are full of surprises." He chuckles leaning down and capturing your lips in a loving kiss.

Optimus brought out a blanket from his truck after your make out section and now the both of you and cuddling looking over the ocean as the sunsets behind you.

"So, I hear you got accepted an are being recruited." He starts. You nod. "Yup. In about a week and a half I start training." He smiles. "I'm glad you'll be around more often. I'm sure Ironhide will be excited." You giggle nodding once more. "All I ask is for you to be careful." He says kissing your forehead. "I will, you know me." You smile. He glances down at you. "Yes, the reckless savior and terror." You pout at him. "Heeyy I live don't I?" He sighs. "Once you didn't." You sigh. "Yes, but I came back." He nods. "That is true." There's a short pause before you speak again. "I promise I'll be careful." He hum and leans down to kiss you once more. "Thank you."

You both sit there, cuddling in comfortable silence, watching as the sky turn into a beautiful mix of pink, periwinkle and orange across the west-coast sky.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Optimus."

~Happy Valentine's Day my dears! Turns out I had my days mixed up so unfortunately this is late, but I hope you enjoyed this. Have a great day/night!~